• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Got my WE gift mailed today

Teebone

Normally I wait until around the 20th but I decided this year to mail it out early, it has to make a long trip.

The box wasn't moving when I got it. Doesn't stink but Penny is very curious to find out what's inside.

As soon as I can find that slightly used green stretchy under garment, I can finish packing up my WE gift box and get it shipped.

Sent mine to NorCal Tuesday. LOL, let the games begin! according to the tracking number the mail person should deliver it today. I wonder if the cat is alive or dead?

This has got to be my favorite part of the year on this forum. I love to see what everyone gets and the anticipation of the entire process!

Mel

That's gotta be Queensland. If that's the case it should have been mailed in October!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mailed mine today to somewhere cold! On the other hand, the neighbor picked mine up off the porch while I was in NY/NJ last week. It's under the tree waiting for Christmas Morning.

My dog hasn't done his business yet...so I'm still waiting to pick it up and package it for mailing.:rolleyes:

Back