• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Got my WE gift mailed today

Oh, yea I hit the lotto for sure!

Jeff you can't take it out of the box. They are wrapped. There are two unwrapped stocking stuffers though.

Mel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I received my white elephant box yesterday from fast68back in Eblex, Tx. Thanks, Rick!

I am leaving in the fancy Medium Flat Rate Box until Christmas Eve when all gifts and food get opened and devoured.

Good, glad it made it. I found the Merry Christmas post it note on the table yesterday when we got back from Disney World, it was supposed to be inside the box....

BTW, i got mine yesterday from this guy ^^^^^^^^, and the box has VMF written on it...... Just sayin....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You're welcome, Mel.
Figured you'd like a little extra swag. Sorry it opened. Not sure how that happened but that's why I tape the ends....

Thanks to opentrackerSteve!
Got my box today. It says not to open until Christmas.....so I wait....

So I've had mine in a barrel of water for two days. Do you think its safe to open now?

bf3a20c37a7e0a4cc3aea24829adc1cb.jpg
2190bf30f607d936ae5a0f8ec7f5bd9b.jpg
3a3633cb3bc385b8b8356e3d238c9fc0.jpg

Well my WE just showed up! All the way from Ken-tucky! But as I always do, there's no waiting here so open it I did! Big thanks to Tarafied1 and Tara for the great gifts! Hell, half the cookies are already gone! Sitting here babysitting my three grandkids. Those cookies don't have a chance. Merry Christmas y'all!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a hook like that last year. It is on the inside of our walk in closet door. Looks very cool!

Mel

A box arrived yesterday from Riverside, CA (home town of my mom and her parents). Thanks, Tim !! Nice job wrapping each item !!!

Attachments

• IMG_0772.JPG
    IMG_0772.JPG
    743.6 KB · Views: 29
A box arrived yesterday from Riverside, CA (home town of my mom and her parents). Thanks, Tim !! Nice job wrapping each item !!!
You are welcome. The big one is for you, it will light up your world, blue snowman is a kids toy, the other one is a good we gift and the cube is some used parts I took off my work truck.

fd

I'm starting to worry.....I haven't heard from OZ.....I hope my package that I sent down under isn't sitting in a sunken shipping container somewhere.

Sorry it took so long to reply. We had one of those Christmases.
Christmas eve i got a humungous parcel from Dodgestang and it went straight under the tree. Later that day i got the call from my sister that Mum (78) had had a fall and had taken 4 hours to get herself up.
As usual she didnt have her medialert necklace on and she didnt have her mobile phone with her.
So off for a 2 hour drive to rant and rave and demand that she leave the house she had shared with Dad (gone 6 years now) for 30 years and move from this tiny little isolated town to somewhere a bit closer to civilisation. While cleaning up we soon notithat she hadnt been looking after herself in regards to cleaning, eating and personal hygeine. So a long chat followed and she agreed to move close to us as long as she could still live independently. We found her a little unit in a retirement village, mostly full of widows who love doing craft and talking shit on whoever isnt there that day (Stitch & Bitch sessions, they call it). After 2 days you would think she had been there her whole life. she is thriving and i see a spark in her that hasnt been there since Dad passed. Then i got the short straw and went back to the house, stripped it bare, ripped up the carpet and underlay, acid washed the concrete slab, sugar soap washed the internal walls and ceiling, repainted the internal walls, got new carpet laid, retiled the laundry, replaced the toilet and shower, packed up all her belongings she wanted to keep, had a huge garage sale and finally did all the mowing and garden cleanup. Tenants moved in yesterday and i came home, expecting the dog to bite me due to no longer recognising me. But its all done now and Mum is 5 minutes away from Sons, daughter and Grandchildren, so she gets a visitor every day and all are happy. Pardon the long winded explanation.

Last edited:
Now to the important stuff.
Last night i opened my WE gift from Dodgestang and wasn't i impressed.
A 1964 copy of Mechanix Illustrated which i will read cover to cover before my son steals it.
A pink tool set in case which has already been taken by my highly independent daughter.
And most importantly a huge framed print of the world in the correct orientation, with OZ at the top.
It is now hanging proudly in my office confusing anyone who looks at it.

Last edited:
Very good, DodgeStang! You are one lucky down-underer, Scedd!

Nice! At least two of those items have been in Utah!

I have an entire crate of those vintage magazines. I got them just for the WE and the Knott's event.

That map is pretty cool!

Mel

Back