• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Got my WE gift mailed today

Glad to see it arrived in one piece! That pink tool box has been around for a couple years now ;) I sent it to someone and then it came back to me a couple years later. Looks like it has found a home this time.

Did that stuffed dog come in the package too?:rolleyes:
Max certainly is a happy boy!
When we lost Cash to cancer in September 13, we decided we wouldnt have another dog for a while.
3 weeks later we got a call from the German Shepherd dog club wondering if we would like to rescue a 3 1/2 year old boy sitting in a cell at a Dog Kennel.
He had stayed with the breeder till he was 18 months old then was selected for training to become a guard dog in the air force.
Half way through his training he was climbing over an 8' high fence and he fell and cracked his pelvis.
That put an end to his career and he went to a kennel where he sat in a "Cell" for 23 hours a day for a year.
He could only come out and exercise alone for 1 hour a day as he was quite antisocial with strangers.
The stress caused him to drop to 25kg.
When they rang us we immediately said yes, against our better judgement, as we had never had a boy before, we didnt need a basket case dog, but our house was so empty without a dog.
Within 4 weeks his weight was back up to 43kg, his back wheels were cut off (which strangely settled him right down), the 16 yo cat had put him in his place and he knew he was in his forever home.
16 months later he is thriving, loves the cat and the bunny, absolutely dotes over our 3 & 5 yo granddaughters and is the most protective dog towards my wife that i have ever seen.
And loves riding in the Mustang and the Hilux!!

Did anyone get the wall mounted stuffed bear head this year? Last I saw he was wearing a Cubs baseball cap and a tie.

I tried to leave it in the family room as long as I could, but the Mrs made put it in the garage between the kegerator and the toolbox.

Back