• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Got my WE, how about you?

This box load is from tarafied1 ( Craig). Including a Hot Rod Power Tour Plate, a Edelbrock cap,a NITTO bag, a rain poncho, a Biff Ford Taurus Cup car, a 1970 Mustang Fastback (Which looks Very similar to mine),a Driving like Crazy book, a Please don't touch magnet, a can of Creamed Possum :thu, a bottle cap opening key chain, a Customs Declaration form ?? and last but not least a Mustang hubcap that was signed by the last 4 owners, Tim Smith, Matt Edlin,Mel Hewitt and Craig. I will make sure it continues around the Fix next year with another sig. attached. Thank's Craig, I'm enjoying them all.

GEDC0852.jpg

235-281212180559.jpeg

Nice haul from Sac69! Thank you very much!!! As shown a Nice 68 GT500KR Die cast (looks good with my 65 GT350 die cast!) A great Ford shirt (perfect size!) Another nice shirt for the wife!, couple of keychains, holley sight plugs, bottle of Meguires detailer with some detailing supplies and a generic trophy for that thing I did that time I did that thing!!! LOL! Also not shown, a nice stack of Mustang mags! Thanks! :thu :thu :thu

Last edited by a moderator:
"sgtjunior" said:
Got mine from Mikey and figured I would open it before the out-laws showed up.
I got a Festivus tradition. He altered the bear head with a Cubs cap, one of his old ties some teeth and lovely earrings.
This is a must in the man cave that will be passed on
Also in the box
for the discriminating Blackhawks fan - a SJ Sharks to go coffee cup and a T Shirt
assorted stickers
space based infrared system bag
United Launch Alliance pin
Honda pin
last years Fix calendar
and a reindeer wine stopper.

Thanks Mike

So the California Golden Bear has a new home in Chicago. Enjoy. :part

You dont have a hair on your ass if you dont hang it over the fireplace in the living room.

Back