• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Got my WE, how about you?

Re: Re: Got my WE, how about you?

"Flysure1" said:
Got mine yesterday from Rapid Rabbit--pics later---still haven't heard from my west coast connection---10 days since I sent it.

Glad it made it through the blizzard.
Sorry its a bit lame. I had a few things I was looking for and couldn't find them.

Got mine yesterday...I'm assuming from Fast68back (Rick)
Cooke Racing patch, a couple of Norwegian Cruise line tokens. Some cable ties, flashlight and gloves for the Mustang's emergency kit. A pair of earplugs for me and my 3 boys... (It's ok, my wife doesn't need a pair), 2 stangfix T shirts (One collectors edition, right size, perfect color), and some neon pink duct tape.
Thanks Rick, great gifts!

we-2013.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
169-231212152105.jpeg

Got mine from Tony ( stangg ) .

A HV 289 oil pump. I was just about to get one for our 66 GT. The motor is old and the oil gauge hardly moves.
A couple of nice gasket sets that will be put to use here shortly, something I was just about to get.
A Ford Racing fender cover. I lost mine so I've been using towels for the past few months. This will help out a lot. Again, I was going to get one soon.
Some tennis balls from the 2011 WE reused from Mark Sellers. I got 4 but the kits have been playing with them and lost one already.
Some supper cool reading material and a cut off switch for the race car.

Thank you Tony very-very much, a supper usefull WE for sure.

"stangg" said:
Got mine yesterday...I'm assuming from Fast68back (Rick)
Cooke Racing patch, a couple of Norwegian Cruise line tokens. Some cable ties, flashlight and gloves for the Mustang's emergency kit. A pair of earplugs for me and my 3 boys... (It's ok, my wife doesn't need a pair), 2 stangfix T shirts (One collectors edition, right size, perfect color), and some neon pink duct tape.
Thanks Rick, great gifts!

we-2013.jpg

Glad you got it in time. I got that patch a WE or two ago, thought it was cool just no where to put it so i am passing it on.... If you use the duct tape right you wont need the ear plugs..Merry Christmas!!

"Opentracker" said:
169-231212152105.jpeg

Got mine from Tony ( stagg ) .

A HV 289 oil pump. I was just about to get one for our 66 GT. The motor is old and the oil gauge hardly moves.
A couple of nice gasket sets that will be put to use here shortly, something I was just about to get.
A Ford Racing fender cover. I lost mine so I've been using towels for the past few months. This will help out a lot. Again, I was going to get one soon.
Some tennis balls from the 2011 WE reused from Mark Sellers. I got 4 but the kits have been playing with them and lost one already.
Some supper cool reading material and a cut off switch for the race car.

Thank you Tony very-very much, a supper usefull WE for sure.

Hey John, those tennis balls are a highly coveted item! I think they were pre-slobbered by the pup too :yah

Mine came as I lit the candles on our menorah. I got a real kick out of the carstache! Toby likes it too! It has since disapeared, so either Toby got to it and ate the entire thing leaving no evidence or my daughter who thought it would make a great WE gift at here school. Either way it has left the building.

I love this WE, it has been a blast, but next year I will wait to open it like I normally do!

Thank you very much Dodgestang!!!!!!

Mel

OOPS, I need to add a pic....

"KBMWRS" said:
You sure DID get a White Elephant gift....Packer stuff :puk :roll

I would have sent bears stuff, but who the heck would want that.You're just lucky I didn't get you this year.

Got mine from Mikey and figured I would open it before the out-laws showed up.
I got a Festivus tradition. He altered the bear head with a Cubs cap, one of his old ties some teeth and lovely earrings.
This is a must in the man cave that will be passed on
Also in the box
for the discriminating Blackhawks fan - a SJ Sharks to go coffee cup and a T Shirt
assorted stickers
space based infrared system bag
United Launch Alliance pin
Honda pin
last years Fix calendar
and a reindeer wine stopper.

Thanks Mike

Been busy, and haven't had much spare time to get on the fix.. but I got my box from Fd the other day. Thanks for the goodies! I'm loving the USB flashing lights! LOL I'll post pics soon.

yhu4ypeh.jpg

6y2ypypa.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In a year the Bear will be sent to a new home. :pbj You just need to store it for a while.......who will get it next?

I opened my WE gift from OpentrackerSteve. He sent me a couple of ornaments:

index.php

index.php

I was sorry that I didn't get into my new house in time for Christmas so I could put up a tree, but these ornaments will go on my first Christmas tree next year.

Thanks, Steve.

Well my little girl said I could open my we gift today. She made me wait until Christmas.

I got mine from Johns wife JulieA.
I got lots of stickers
Some power tour magnets and misc. I'll stick these on my car for motivation to make next year.
Hot rod magazine dvd
Some antique kitchen tools
A little bag of chocolates.
And a sound racer that plugs in the cigarette lighter and makes engine sounds. So I guess I can plug it in and pretend I'm driving my mustang.

Thanks Julie.
ne8epuju.jpg

a4y8uze5.jpg

ery9ebuv.jpg

Opened mine this morning from Dale. I sure did score!! Couple bottles of booze, dirty mary crazy larry dvd, '65 mustang coupe hot wheels, can of boiled peanuts ( watch out next years WE recipient), NPD tshirt, can of Mustang restorer, pocket knife, some regifted noise making toy my wife quickly told me would be regifted next year and my favorite is the tribute tshirt with Sam's car on it. Thanks Dale, awesome stuff!!!

se7esyqy.jpg

ytebape4.jpg

"Fast68back" said:
Opened mine this morning from Dale. I sure did score!! Couple bottles of booze, dirty mary crazy larry dvd, '65 mustang coupe hot wheels, can of boiled peanuts ( watch out next years WE recipient), NPD tshirt, can of Mustang restorer, pocket knife, some regifted noise making toy my wife quickly told me would be regifted next year and my favorite is the tribute tshirt with Sam's car on it. Thanks Dale, awesome stuff!!!

se7esyqy.jpg

ytebape4.jpg

I recognize that little sound guy.
My wife was actually sad I didn't keep him.

I received my WE gift from the East Coast Master of MBB Ceremonies - BP (aka Beach Pony, Ron). Ron knew my affection for our current CIC and came through with AWESOME gifts!

We have an Obama punching bag (eat your heart out T E R R Y !), some Obama toilet paper (I feel an urge coming on) and an I Love Obama bumper sticker. Also included is a cool FORD hat, air freshener (I guess to be used AFTER the Obama TP), some key fobs/chains, a very nice Coozy (sp?), an old solenoid and some much coveted MBB magnets!

Thanks Ron for the *cough* great gifts!

Later, I'll get the punching bag set up and see if I can get Carver to pop Obama!!

Glad you like everything Mark! I knew the "O" stuff would be a big hit. And now with all the dash plaques, you are an official MBBer. By the way, didn't know if you saw or not but that hat lights up! Hit the little button inside the top of it! Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Back