• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Got my WE, how about you?

Well the good old postal service finally seen fit to deliver my W.E. from tarafied1 today :pbj :yah :yah :pbj Thank's Craig !! I will put it under the tree until we get back from our trip over to Daytona Beach. Will post pic's after Christmas.

"70 StangMan" said:
Well the good old postal service finally seen fit to deliver my W.E. from tarafied1 today :pbj :yah :yah :pbj Thank's Craig !! I will put it under the tree until we get back from our trip over to Daytona Beach. Will post pic's after Christmas.
Thank you USPS! I don't know how much more crying I could have taken. Ya big baby.

"Horseplay" said:
Thank you USPS! I don't know how much more crying I could have taken. Ya big baby.
Are you a Dick all the time or do you take a break every once in a while ?

Glad it made it there, I was gettin' worried! Merry Christmas. I got mine a while back from Jon, jmbour66, but I wasn't home. We are heading up to Naperville/Aurora area in the morning for Christmas so I opened mine. My wife was very happy!!! :thu
A super nice cutting board. I'll post a pic shortly.
Thanks Jon!!! Merry Christmas.

sa8y4aze.jpg

It came with some type of oil to treat it. I got it all lubed up!
Thanks again Jon.
I don't think you understand the WE concept but Im not complaining!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: Got my WE, how about you?

"tarafied1" said:
sa8y4aze.jpg

It came with some type of oil to treat it. I got it all lubed up!
Thanks again Jon.
I don't think you understand the WE concept but Im not complaining!!!!

The chopping block is made out of Lyptus, a very fast growing plantation hardwood out of South America (a hickory tree is mature in 85-100 years, lyptus is mature in 15-20 with similar weight and density). My company builds a lot of cabinets out of this wood because the consumer likes the straight grain and the "green" aspect of a plantation hardwood.

In the interest of complete disclosure i intended to wrap up an assortment of worthless treasures but after seeing the work you and Tara put into your remodel my wife convinced me to send something a bit more boring/useful! Merry Christmas Craig and to all the other Stangfix members.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to blu67/Chris for the great loot. I really appreciate it:
- Limited Edition autographed print
- Hallmark Ornament 68 Fastback
- Star Wars trilogy DVD's and collectors box
- Tiger Knife!
x011a.jpg

Your welcome, John. Hope you enjoy some cool stuff and some "eh" stuff....
Merry Christmas!!!

Got mine yesterday from Rapid Rabbit--pics later---still haven't heard from my west coast connection---10 days since I sent it.

Back