• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Got my WE, how about you?

I can't tell how easy it was to put together a package for Kevin. I could have gone on and on.
Sooo much to work with. I really had fun with this year and I can't wait to open mine from KBMWRS.
I tried to find an ASSMAN plate itself but it was 'hard'
attachment.php

"dodgestang" said:
Why do you live in a library? :confu :Mark
Old Watch parts stored in an old solid oak card catalog cabinet that i bought for $20 when the library ditched them.

"DEL65" said:
OK, let me see, KB3 also lives in Mo-town, so there's a 50/50 chance it will go to his house. Therefore starting tomorrow, I plan to intercept his mailman.
I have been very busy, John, so I still hope you are happy with what I sent.
Merry Christmas!

"sgtjunior" said:
I can't tell how easy it was to put together a package for Kevin. I could have gone on and on.
Sooo much to work with. I really had fun with this year and I can't wait to open mine from KBMWRS.
I tried to find an ASSMAN plate itself but it was 'hard'
attachment.php

I'm sure you will say "what the hell is this?" :roll

Received mine from the state of Utah (if I remember correctly) yesterday. Julie has put it under the tree so I have to wait until Christmas to open it. Thanks!

Julie is waiting still for hers.

My recipient hasn't chimed in yet. I sent it a week ago in a priority box, but didn't record the tracking number before I dropped it down the hole. I hope it isn't lost.

"1497" said:
My recipient hasn't chimed in yet. I sent it a week ago in a priority box, but didn't record the tracking number before I dropped it down the hole. I hope it isn't lost.
Was it me :shrug

"KBMWRS" said:
Oh....and I'm still waiting.....no Santa with an White Pacaderm yet. :shrug
Same here...thought it might be on the door step today, but it was not to be. Hope it comes tomorrow as the wifey and I are heading to the beach for Christmas on Sat. - Wen. and wouldn't put it past some A-hole stealing it off the stoop.

"kb3" said:
as I am not paticipating this year....it will be quite the surprise! And she is a mailwoman....and pretty sure she doesn't want to be intercepted.

Shoot. I saw this post a little too late. Ken, I have your mail, and most of your neighbors' as well. Since she was uncooperative, I swiped your mail lady's van and searched for the WE myself. Please do me a favor; don't tell the cops where I live. Thanks.

When a got home the WE was on my porch.

"1497" said:

I got it a couple of days ago. I haven't opened it, yet.

WE gift? WTF is that? ahem!!

Actually, I'm very happy getting that VW camper. Big project for Xmas day :thu

I sent out my WE gift on Tuesday. Should have arrived today. Unless the blizzard delayed it. It's not going anywhere warm.

Back