• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Got my WE, how about you?

"sgtjunior" said:
If there's no markings, how do you know it's a WE. And who is near Naperville? I thought I was the only one in my area. My closest Fixers are Terry and Rabbit. :shrug
I started to type a post about using the member map and thought I'd better make sure my info was correct. Good thing as some jack-a-lope moved me off to Kenya. This time of year maybe that isn't such a bad thing!

I finally found a box to fit it and I had my wife bring home bubble wrap so this week it should go out. I broke the rules this year and got a nice gift, I liked it so well I bought one for myself!!! Everyone needs a ---------------?

A box arrived today from the left coast. I will post pictures upon it's unwrapping.

A USPS medium box left Colleyville,TX yesterday headed west.

Had a hell of a time this year coming up with anything appropriate but managed to finally get it together and on the road today. Headed for the west coast...

Again, I must add that my recipient will be terrible under impressed. I couldn't come up with anything other than the normal garb and that was a challenge.

Bill

"Horseplay" said:
I started to type a post about using the member map and thought I'd better make sure my info was correct. Good thing as some jack-a-lope moved me off to Kenya.
Glad to see you've moved back home from Kenya. ( to right in the middle of a major intersection and about to be run over by a semi. :hide )

"70 StangMan" said:
Glad to see you've moved back home from Kenya. ( to right in the middle of a major intersection and about to be run over by a semi. :hide )
That happens to be the moving van carrying my stuff.

My first W.E. and man did I score! Thanks TBone! Wait until my wife sees me wearing the belt-buckle to Christmas Service!

Mailed mine out this morning and it should be in the Heartland on Monday. Tuesday at the latest! Be on the lookout!

I got home from a week on the road and this
e8u3u7yq.jpg

Was on the pool table, thought it was a note from the wife at first....

Last edited by a moderator:
DSCN0086_zps988c5b9c.jpg

DSCN0084_zps0e537c17.jpg

DSCN0081_zps5fff27ea.jpg

DSCN0087_zpsefd17462.jpg

DSCN0088_zpsb16b7c26.jpg

Thanks Craig (Cmayna) for a great haul. There was a big bag of garlic pistachios, but they didn't make it for the photo :part :part

Thanks a ton. Wonder how much I'll have to beg to get another bag of those pistachios??? :roll

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
You won't have to beg at all. I pick up the phone occasionally and whine about how good they were and POOF! Another bag shows up in about three days!

Back