• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Got my WE, how about you?

blue65coupe

Let's just say I wasn't surprised. I will post pictures in a day or two. I've got a surprise for this one. Thanks Sheldon. It got a laugh but the sucker ain't got no feet!

Re: Got my WE

I also got my WE gift today..wife says I can't open till Christmas..it was sent from Carmel Valley California...Thanks John :pbj

"Teebone" said:
I also got my WE gift today..wife says I can't open till Christmas..it was sent from Carmel Valley California...Thanks John :pbj

Your very welcome - I think you should open it now. You'll be very glad you did. Any guest you have over for the holidays will be happy too.

There is no rule you have to wait.

Got mine today also. I'll post pics later. Thanks Cmayna. I'll wait a day or two to open it as I haven't sent mine out yet.

Bill

"blue65coupe" said:
Let's just say I wasn't surprised. I will post pictures in a day or two. I've got a surprise for this one. Thanks Sheldon. It got a laugh but the sucker ain't got no feet!

You're welcome. Sorry about the feet but couldn't find them.

Figured you could put it to good use... :bowdown

"Horseplay" said:
I received my WE gift today from the land of Romney's people.

That could be anywhere...that twit has houses everywhere.

Hmmmmmm. I got a box from Naperville, IL with no "WE" identification markings on the outside. What country is Naperville, IL located in? Should I shake the box or better yet, run over it a few times just to make sure nothing is ticking?

Finally sent mine out today. Procrastinator at it's best :roll Heading south of the land of nuts and fruits. Guess I'll open mine tonight :thu

Bill

"cmayna" said:
Hmmmmmm. I got a box from Naperville, IL with no "WE" identification markings on the outside. What country is Naperville, IL located in? Should I shake the box or better yet, run over it a few times just to make sure nothing is ticking?
Open it ya coward.

Received mine last Thursday from the Left coast! Have not opened it yet, pretty heavy, hmmm? Mine is boxed up and going out tomorrow. Don't know why I never joined in this before. :shrug :shrug

"cmayna" said:

If there's no markings, how do you know it's a WE. And who is near Naperville? I thought I was the only one in my area. My closest Fixers are Terry and Rabbit. :shrug

"dodgestang" said:
My WE has been processed and is in flight to its recipient.

Here's a clue :homo

And that really doesn't narrow it down as much as you think :nut

Back