• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Got my WE, how about you?

I got my WE gift in mail today. All the way from TX.
It's tucked under the tree and we will see if Ican resist opening it until Christmas.

Thanks John

I got mine yesterday from 67fastback. Lots of stuff, thanks!

But, think there's a bomb in the box. Is that a huge firecracker? Can't fire it off in Tucson, so I'll take it down to Mexico and fire it off down there.

"Laurie S." said:
I got mine yesterday from 67fastback. Lots of stuff, thanks!

But, think there's a bomb in the box. Is that a huge firecracker? Can't fire it off in Tucson, so I'll take it down to Mexico and fire it off down there.

Yeah, just a firecracker. I promise I don't have the detonator here waiting on you to say you received it :roll

Bill

"RapidRabbit" said:
I got my WE gift in mail today. All the way from TX.
It's tucked under the tree and we will see if Ican resist opening it until Christmas.

Thanks John
We forgot to attach the Christmas card, That one is actually from my wife Julie, aka JulieA.

Well thank Julie then.
My little girl wouldn't let me open it yet. She said I had to wait until Christmas.

Got a package from Myrtle Beach today :yah

Mr. Weber, should I open it now or can I wait till Christmas?

WE2013.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"silverblueBP" said:
Got a package from Myrtle Beach today :yah

Mr. Weber, should I open it now or can I wait till Christmas?

WE2013.jpg

Open it whenever you like. There are no diseased boiled peanuts in there, so all is safe!

I received a box Tucson today that says 'Philosophy' on it.....I assume it is a WE gift so I will wait till tomorrow to open it when I will need some cheering up.

Got my haul today from GrabberOrange69! Of course I can't wait til Christmas so mine has been opened!!!! :yah

16049543_large.jpg

This is what showed up!

16049544_large.jpg

Here's the goods!

Got a Weiand valve cover, an oil filter, an In-N-Out T shirt, 2 76 antenna toppers, and a really cool squadron bottle opener.

16049545_large.jpg

This bottle opener is sweet!

Bryan, thank you very much for taking the time to put everything together for me.

"beach pony" said:
...Bryan, thank you very much for taking the time to put everything together for me...

No problem...this is a great annual event and I like participating.

By the way, you didn't mention the balls. I wasn't sure if you already had balls, or needed balls, but these balls are cool, even if they aren't the biggest balls, they are certainly the brightest balls.

You can use them with your antennae.

That is all.

Rec'd this today from horseplay (then had an urge for lunch), it'll remain under the tree until the 25th.

202-181212154342.jpeg

"SAC69" said:
Rec'd this today from horseplay (then had an urge for lunch), it'll remain under the tree until the 25th.

202-181212154342.jpeg
Can you tell I am a professional in the packaging industry? :roll

Did the box still smell good?

Back