• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Heads up

Ok, curiosity finally got the best of me with this thread, and I actually logged into VMF and looked at that thread. What REALLY cracked me up was Zforce have to qualify his comment with "This question and statement is meant to be constructive."

When you have to add that to the end of a question, you know you're dealing with very insecure and paranoid moderators, and it's the reason I don't even bother logging in over there any more.

BTW, I had several PT's over there and I'm no longer getting email messages about them, either.

Jeff, I love the way you handled it. Very classy and still makes the paranoid of the VMF look extremely paranoid, and down right petty.

"johnpro" said:
Ok, curiosity finally got the best of me with this thread, and I actually logged into VMF and looked at that thread. What REALLY cracked me up was Zforce have to qualify his comment with "This question and statement is meant to be constructive."

When you have to add that to the end of a question, you know you're dealing with very insecure and paranoid moderators, and it's the reason I don't even bother logging in over there any more.

BTW, I had several PT's over there and I'm no longer getting email messages about them, either.

Jeff, I love the way you handled it. Very classy and still makes the paranoid of the VMF look extremely paranoid, and down right petty.

I just looked at the same thing and thought that too. It's really gotten to be a mess over there. Before long, it will be bob's and brians personal forum. Everyone else will have left. Speaking of brian, what a little sawed off pain in the a$$.

The more I read of stupidity over there, the less I want to have my ban lifted. If all I can do is read crap, maybe my blood pressure will stay down......not that they cause it to raise, but one never knows.

I wonder if the banned members will be re-instated with the upgrade.......

So should we all start wearing T-shirts with this sentiment??????

101009download465.jpg

But this is not the dark side.....this is where people come when they see the light..................wait......you have cookies????????mmmmmm

"JeffTepper" said:
So should we all start wearing T-shirts with this sentiment??????

101009download465.jpg

Jeff, we have to get a bunch of those and start wearing them at the NorCal events!

... and, yes, Pete ... we have cookies!

The response from the new forum owner contrasts greatly from the old forum owner. Amazing, eh?

"Sluggo" said:
And the response was?

* JeffTepper Said:

Don:

Thanks for confirming what I already know about "privacy" in the Internet forum environment. As you may have surmised, my inquiry comes from your emphasis on security and privacy under the new software format. I trust that my inquiry was not perceived by you as either paranoid nor accusatory.

Regards, Jeff

Jeff:

Your inquiry was not perceived that way at all. Not everyone reading my reply might have your extensive understanding of Internet security issues. To emphasize what I said before, under the new software:

"There is no default access by forum staff to read private messages, nor is it our policy to do so."

Hope this helps... Don

"Midlife" said:
The response from the new forum owner contrasts greatly from the old forum owner. Amazing, eh?

Yeah, a little contrast there. Kinda like night and day.

Growing up i was always told that "A new broom always sweeps clean." Only time will tell how the entire thing will be in the future. IMO They have to be on their best behavior right now, because they don't want to upset the masses.

"Midlife" said:
Screw the cookies...does anyone have majic brownies?

Out in my shop at home. Left cabinet, 3rd shelf down. Behind the PPG catalist. Look for green ziploc's. 3 bottles of Visine right next to them as well.......

Paranoia:
1: a psychosis characterized by systematized delusions of persecution or grandeur usually without hallucinations
2 : a tendency on the part of an individual or group toward excessive or irrational suspiciousness and distrustfulness of others

I 'd say that about sums up bob and his minoins.

Now Jeremy on the other hand......... :zip :pf :hug2

I was referring to the fact that You sir have no illusions.
You HAVE Grandeur. :tigg :tigg :tigg :tigg

It was a compliment. :toot

Back