• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Heads up

"silverblueBP" said:
I just don't get the kalifornicatia thought process :crazy

You can't figure it out? Ha! I'm an 8th generation Cali person and I'm still trying to figure it out as well.

Not a fan either. I usually like upgrades, but that seems like a downgrade in appearance and layout. Maybe it'll grow on me, on the other hand this software rocks!!!!!!

I dont know why, but it gives me a headache. Dont like that new replies dont post to the top of the page, so you have to surf through all the pages looking for an envelope with flames coming out of it. Only feature I kinda liked was you could expand signature pictures if you wanted. I dont like that you can no longer see "all" of a thread, you have to scroll through the whole thing.

"cmayna" said:
A boiled peanut eating creature of habit......

Sounds good, I think I'll go eat some of those heavenly snacks! Thanks Craig :toot

"Midlife" said:
Will somebody PLEASE ban the Kansas Gator Boy?

Could he, did he..........finally hurt that one feeling????

Nope :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

We all know you have no feelings...or taste, for that matter.

You forgot, no sight, smell and hearing.

I am a medical anomaly :yikes

It has gotten kinda stinky here.

this-post-stinks-29466-1245526659-29.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbing this train wreck in progress and dragging it back to something more related to the OP, has anyone noticed that Brian has been "promoted" to Administrator in the new order??

Hmmmmmmmmm.......What would Napolean do?? :expl

Yes, very interesting. This morning I see that he visited my page on the other site as well. Hmmm........

Back