• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Holiday gift exchange program 2010

"tarafied1" said:
I haven't got mine yet either but there is still time to get me something really nice!

Uh, craig... I would get too excited if i were you. I'm not admitting anything but i know who sent your gift and i hope you have a sense of humor.

"daveSanborn" said:
Wait a second..... did someone actually send a live cat as a WE gift?
no it is a mouse for his cat to play with...
"ko67" said:
Uh, craig... I would get too excited if i were you. I'm not admitting anything but i know who sent your gift and i hope you have a sense of humor.
it's not a fudge packer is it?

"tarafied1" said:
I haven't got mine yet either but there is still time to get me something really nice!
I also still wait and the suspense is killing me. My wife is also torturing me by hiding my gifts. She knows I like to peek!

Got a fine box of goodies from Duane on Monday. One item was so nice, I will re-gift it to my daughter. It will fit in nicely with the Bob Marley beach towel hanging on the wall in her room at college. another item will get some necessary repairs and will be passed on next year.
My box shipped east this morning.

"ko67" said:
No, its family friendly. Funny, but family friendly.
Well, it would be appropriate for my family, but remember that i am their dad.... Seriously it is g rated.

"janschutz" said:
I also still wait and the suspense is killing me. My wife is also torturing me by hiding my gifts. She knows I like to peek!

I've been known to meticulously deconstruct the packages and then check them out, even play with them and then put it back together.

Hehehehe...

Mel

Received a mystery package today and wasn't sure what it was so I opened it.

Turns out it wasn't the WE package...it was Trans Am parts, LOL!

I just got home and it appears Stangfix Santa has dropped a load, uh, I mean a box off at the house. I'm ascared to open it now!

"tarafied1" said:
I just got home and it appears Stangfix Santa has drop a load, uh, I mean a box off at the house. I'm ascared to open it now!

Dont be skeered. Open at your leisure, photograph and report.

"Midlife" said:
I received my WE package from SAC69 aka Wienie Boy. It went immediately under the tree, as the only present there. I'll probably wait until Xmas when it will still be the only box under the tree for me...

Mid, there are several packages inside wrapped-up so feel free to open the box (and feel-up the wrapped contents!)

Well I recieved my WE package a couple days back and from an address not too far away. What more it's from one of the finest most upstanding members around this place. ( I think it's keys to a new project) anyway I shall wait till Christmas before I open it................
well maybe. And to a certain person down south In what we Nor-Cal people call northern Mexico your Present should arrive anytime now
but I'd wait to Christmas because nothing is wrapped inside. I'm just sayin :rulz

Back