• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Holiday gift exchange program 2010

Guilty as charged...you can open it now if you want.

I just put that on there in case you are one of the folks that wants to wait till Christmas to give you the heads up regarding the fact there was a present in it.

Don't worry, it won't explode when you open it. It's time delayed :weas :bomb

Not sure if mine has come in or not since I haven't been in the office for two days and I think that is the address I gave them. I was off yesterday just for the heck of it to work on the Trans Am and I got it running again. Long tube headers suck but I got the engine harness on it, header back on and installed the rebuilt carb I picked up for it. Then later yesterday one of the boys started running a fever. Went to the Dr today and turns out he has strep throat. At least he's getting it out of the way now, a few years ago they were both sick on Christmas and they have a Hunter Pence baseball camp next Saturday.

Just wait a bit, Mark. I'm sending some cold weather and snow your way.

Sorry, used to that....send something we don't have this time of year, like the Swedish bikini team. It was 8 this morning with 30mph winds. That'll freeze your face off!

Open the gift Mark...it will keep you entertained on those cold days when you can't get outside.

Cold here...supposed to be high 20's tonight but this afternoon was really nice. Cool but not cold and lots of sunshine. The boys went to a b-day party about 2 p.m. today so I took the Trans Am for a 10 or so mile cruise to no where particular then took the Mustang out to cruise over to the video rental store to return a game the boys had rented.

Finally got mine shipped to the land of cowboys and rangers and George W's and Ron Paul's and border-hoppers.
Bill

"67 Fastback" said:
Finally got mine shipped to the land of cowboys and rangers and George W's and Ron Paul's and border-hoppers.
Bill

Should I be concerned about this? Luckily I am not the only member from Tx by a long shot.

Well my W.E. came to day. All the way from Menlo Park, Ca. (Thank's Craig......I think :confu ) Now I get to wonder what it contains until the end of next week. :hide The good news is that it's not ticking,vibrating or making breathing sounds. It does weigh 6 lbs though, which I assume is more than the standard Mankini ( maybe it comes with a optional utility belt ??) Well, I'll be sure to report back after X-mas ( if no postings from me after X-mas, please send local law enforcement to do a well being check)
Dale

"70 StangMan" said:
Well my W.E. came to day. All the way from Menlo Park, Ca. (Thank's Craig......I think :confu ) Now I get to wonder what it contains until the end of next week. :hide The good news is that it's not ticking,vibrating or making breathing sounds. It does weigh 6 lbs though, which I assume is more than the standard Mankini ( maybe it comes with a optional utility belt ??) Well, I'll be sure to report back after X-mas ( if no postings from me after X-mas, please send local law enforcement to do a well being check)
Dale

I've already placed a call to the Ocala Sheriff's Dept. to be on the lookout. Once I explained the details, they were in consultation with the Menlo Park Police to get a profile of the perp!

Back