• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Holiday gift exchange program 2010

"silverblueBP" said:
Shipped mine off last week. From the "real" Oz to the "other" Oz.

Well, thanks to a bunch of Pyscho Towelheads, anything from OZ to the USA that weighs over 453 grams (1lb) cops a $9.00 fee for extra "Checking".
Strangely though this fee is only valid for the Xmas season.

Mine got shipped out today, but I neglected to explain one item in it. It is electrical in nature and does not work correctly (intentional WE flaw).

My package is going North...no...west...no...east...no...south. Oh crap...I'm bad with directions.

Mine shipped out this afternoon. Where's it going? Depending on which way I'm facing it's on my right. :shrug

I received my WE package from SAC69 aka Wienie Boy. It went immediately under the tree, as the only present there. I'll probably wait until Xmas when it will still be the only box under the tree for me...

"Midlife" said:
I received my WE package from SAC69 aka Wienie Boy. It went immediately under the tree, as the only present there. I'll probably wait until Xmas when it will still be the only box under the tree for me...

Are you saying you've been a very bad boy this year?

Frank

"crustycurmudgeon" said:
Are you saying you've been a very bad boy this year?

Frank
Yes, and I deserve a spanking from Kat...

As you wish ....
spank-2101.gif

Mine showed up today from Del65, and it's quite an assortment!
  • Infinion Raceway shirt
  • Local Modesto event poster
  • A "Prince" seat belt cover, LMAO!
  • Various stickers
  • Modesto CA ball?
  • Shock tower cap

Excellent WE gift; funny stuff, cool stuff, Mustang stuff. Nice job John...and thanks!

I did a fast track on the package I sent to Kansas...should be there today. Wish I hadn't put don't open till Christmas on the side of the package, sort of looking forward to hearing the reaction.

I slack. I haven't sent mine out yet. Been busy with packing, moving, and a mustang with no brakes. I finally figured out what I'm gonna give him and if the person doesn't laugh their butt off... well they can bite me.

Back