• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Holiday gift exchange program 2010

I've never been known to turn down a dare. :nut Of course.. said recipients significant other may not approve. LOL

I just checked with your recipient's better half and she has some concerns. I quote " Craig, maybe you should receive such a gift first and let me know your honest opinion.". So as one who is willing to take one for the team, I'm open arms.......

"Kats66Pny" said:
Hmm.. would it be going too far to send my person some artwork? Get a nice size canvas, cover my "twins" in paint and stamp the canvas? :roll

Double dog dare ya..... :thu

:weas I'll raise that to a Triple Dog Dare You :thu :thu :thu :wor :wor :wor :yah :yah :yah

Also one extra copy of the headlamp aiming chart for the shop here :roll

"Kats66Pny" said:
Ya'll are so bad.. I wouldn't have the guts to do such a thing!

I
must
refrain
from
modifying
this
post.

Mine got shipped out to the recipient on Tuesday. Should be there next week.

I'm glad they live a LONG way from me. :hide

Still trying to get mine together. Man, I actually feel bad about pawning all this junk off on some poor unsuspecting fellow.
Bill

Got all shaved down, made the mold and poured the silicone. Just need to let it set up and Mark's lifelike gift is on the way!

I'll be sure to post the video when it meets Mr. Tannerite :yah

From KO, "Got all shaved down, made the mold and poured the silicone. Just need to let it set up and Mark's lifelike gift is on the way!"

"silverblueBP" said:
I'll be sure to post the video when it meets Mr. Tannerite :yah

You'll probably need about 3 or 4 pounds to fill up the molded hole.

Came home and found mine sitting on the counter yesterday....someone has their #%$& together, I haven't even started yet....

I'm shipping out this next week. Still trying to figure out what I'm going to send.

"blue65coupe" said:
From KO, "Got all shaved down, made the mold and poured the silicone. Just need to let it set up and Mark's lifelike gift is on the way!"

You'll probably need about 3 or 4 pounds to fill up the molded hole.
that much tannerite would blow up real good.

Back