• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Holiday gift exchange program 2010

I'd say send him a Blue Ray copy of the new Owl movie, but knowing D and his backwoods living...it probably needs to be a marionette theater.

Is blue ray like that gamma ray thing? Stupid owls all over the freakin' place. It doesn't help I about stepped on one big--- spider tonight.

camel-spiders.jpg

i want to say I am in but I really dont have any parts for the stang laying around or car parts per se.....i gave everything from my old car with the car to tne new owner.. I want to say I am in but i just dont want to be a bozo

Maybe knowing the gender of our giftie would be good???? Then we could tailor it to them.....(Evil smirk)

Mel

"guruatbol" said:
Maybe knowing the gender of our giftie would be good???? Then we could tailor it to them.....(Evil smirk)

Mel

Hopefully you will be able to figure that out once you are given the name of your victim gift receiver.

Oh, count me in!

I know I'll find something good while I'm packing up to move. It may have a few cobwebs though... he, he, he.

Back