• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Holiday gift exchange program 2010

Craig you better be careful intimidating Kat like that....you know what happened last time you harrassed a young lady and she sent you some green attire. You got in trouble. :lol :lol :lol :lol :WOP (not the pic request but the outfits)

Does whoever drew mark for the gift exchange want to trade? I have an idea that is just too twisted and depraved to give to anyone else. Maybe i will send it anyway...need to check Kansas law first.

"ko67" said:
Does whoever drew mark for the gift exchange want to trade? I have an idea that is just too twisted and depraved to give to anyone else. Maybe i will send it anyway...need to check Kansas law first.

Ewe don't have the nads to send it.

OK, mine went out today to Fast68back....

The gift is not wrapped, so if you open the box it will all fall out.

Hehehehe...

Mel

I just wanted him to know it wasn't wrapped on the inside. I forgot to write it on the package....

Mel

"70 StangMan" said:
One 16 X 20 High Gloss wearing fish net stockings and a firearm would do nicely. :thu

Here's a quick glimpse of Kat's recent photo shoot. No stockings but I think it would do very well.

palinbikini.jpg

I'm having a hard time selecting the appropriate gift for my recipient, who has just about anything and everything I can think of. Hmmm...

Hmm.. would it be going too far to send my person some artwork? Get a nice size canvas, cover my "twins" in paint and stamp the canvas? :roll

Back