• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Holiday gift exchange program 2010

"silverblueBP" said:
Trust me, I have MORE than enough tannerite.

Haven't seen your stockpile or Kevin's hole but would venture a guess it would really put a dent in your inventory.

True, it would put a giant dent in my inventory of explosives, but it'll be well worth it!

Ran to the bank this morning..came home and found a package on my doorstep and I could see StangFix WE written on it. I was a little scared to touch it. I nudged it a few times to make sure nothing scurried around in it. No sounds so got a little closer.... and I saw who it was from and it was heavy.

You rock John!! Thank you!!!! :yah : :pbj :yah :pbj :yah

Actually seeing your perches in person... yeah know I understand why everyone wants/likes them. :thu

If you excuse me... I got to go scream like a girl.... again.

"blue65coupe" said:
Haven't seen your stockpile or Kevin's hole but would venture a guess it would really put a dent in your inventory.

Both are very private and only shared by a few. Who said the casting was a hole?

"Kats66Pny" said:
Actually seeing your britches in person... yeah know I understand why everyone wants/likes them. :thu

If you excuse me... I got to go scream like a girl.... again.

Fixed it for ya

Shipped mine out today.

Just a bunch of stuff I've been collecting.

Enjoy.....whomever. :roll :yah

Shipped mine off last week. From the "real" Oz to the "other" Oz.

Well, I got mine. Should ship mine out Wed. It was pretty light. Not the usual box-o-stuff where you know you'll pass along 1/2 of it, keep 1/4 of it, and trash the other 1/4. It had one item. One item? Man usually you have to rummage through a bunch of crap, some jokester stuff, maybe get something cool and useful you know the deal. Not this time. I looked at it in it's packaging and saw it was one of the stainless steel thermos can koozie things. Well now, that's pretty cool. I got something I can use and don't have to sit a bunch of stuff on the shelf till next year. Not a bad deal, this is alright. So yeah, a pic is included and I hope you can make everything out. Thanks SacBill :nut

Shipped mine out at lunch today. Forgot to write anything about Stangfix or "WE" on the side but I did write don't open till Christmas.... :shrug

"blue65coupe" said:
Well, I got mine. Should ship mine out Wed. It was pretty light. Not the usual box-o-stuff where you know you'll pass along 1/2 of it, keep 1/4 of it, and trash the other 1/4. It had one item. One item? Man usually you have to rummage through a bunch of crap, some jokester stuff, maybe get something cool and useful you know the deal. Not this time. I looked at it in it's packaging and saw it was one of the stainless steel thermos can koozie things. Well now, that's pretty cool. I got something I can use and don't have to sit a bunch of stuff on the shelf till next year. Not a bad deal, this is alright. So yeah, a pic is included and I hope you can make everything out. Thanks SacBill :nut

LMFAO

WTG Bill!

"blue65coupe" said:

That mug is too funny!!!!

Back