• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Holiday gift exchange program 2010

Mine departed yesterday for the right coast. Sure hope the recipient has a full head of hair.........

"monkeystash" said:
Mine showed up today from Del65, and it's quite an assortment!
  • Infinion Raceway shirt
  • Local Modesto event poster
  • A "Prince" seat belt cover, LMAO!
  • Various stickers
  • Modesto CA ball?
  • Shock tower cap

Excellent WE gift; funny stuff, cool stuff, Mustang stuff. Nice job John...and thanks!

Hey Ryan - I got mine from you - do I leave it in that box, or can I open it without exposing the contents? And it's farking heavy too.

"70_Fastback" said:
Hey Ryan - I got mine from you - do I leave it in that box, or can I open it without exposing the contents? And it's farking heavy too.

Don't open the box unless you want to see it. You gonna wait until Christmas? Don't wait on my account.

yeah... I'm waiting. Especially since Bonnie said my birthday 'cheater slick tires' were also my xmas present... so not much else going on. LoL.

"70_Fastback" said:
yeah... I'm waiting. Especially since Bonnie said my birthday 'cheater slick tires' were also my xmas present... so not much else going on. LoL.

Lol, I get a lot of those Christmas/B-day combo gifts too. My B-day is 12/26 :(

My wife is trying to use the combo thing on me too with the car.....birthday is in April......I don't know if I will fall for it.

"AzPete" said:
My wife is trying to use the combo thing on me too with the car.....birthday is in April......I don't know if I will fall for it.

That's a bit of a stretch...although that's a lot of car too.

"silverblueBP" said:
Shipped mine off last week. From the "real" Oz to the "other" Oz.
Quick Trip.
It arrived an hour ago (11am friday here)
I told my daughter not to open it as it had to go under the tree, but like everything else i say, she ignored me.
The look on her face was priceless when she saw what it was, but it got even better when she saw the "Certificate of Authenticity"
I dont know whether to hang it on the wall or send it straight to Evilbay, which could solve all my money worries.
Thanks Mark
As per the rulez

300-091210192629.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont forget, if anyone wants to take the p1ss out of you,
there is enough stock for 15 more christmases.
Unless it only broke 1 pushrod & lifter, which means i have a "1 of 1"
Woohoo

I received a package today from someone in The Woodlands, Texas (assuming it's Sheldon). It said not to open until Christmas, so I will oblige. It wasn't ticking and there was no nasty odor emanating from it....so far.

Should I be afraid?

Back