• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Holiday gift exchange program 2010

Finally sent mine out yesterday. Headed to the land of fruit and nut eaters. Got mine from John in Tx. (still trying to figure out exactly who that is. Just went to get the last name and realized that I recycled the box for my gift and didn't write the whole name out. Anywho, here's the booty that was inside.

A couple 8 Tracks (Walon Jennings & Various County Artists. Funny thing is I like all of them and would listen to them if I had an 8 Track to play them on), couple magazines, A book on Ford, K&N filter recharger kit, Dallas Mustang Hat
IMG_1479.jpg

A redneck flashlight, a candy dish with chocolates ( :shrug), '71 Ford Repair Manual (My son like this one the best. He's a reader unlike his father), various gaskets, o rings, car pieces, and A "slightly used" ie bent rod.
IMG_1480.jpg

A Coffee cup shaped like a Stromberg Carburetor
IMG_1482.jpg

A German sign map (quiet a cool piece).
IMG_1481.jpg

Thanks a ton John! Always fun to dig through the box and see what you find.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Havok1" said:
Thanks a ton John! Always fun to dig through the box and see what you find.

Your Welcome. I enjoy doing this every year. I save stuff all year so that there is a lot in my gift box.

PS. My wife made the chocolates.

I shipped my WE earlier this week via UPS and it's scheduled to deliver in sunny CA on the 20th. Yes, the shipping box can be opened as the gift inside is wrapped.

I got part 2 of my we gift yesterday . It is stashed under my tree.

Finally sent out my gift to California today. I need to start collecting all year next year. Not much in there compared to what some of you are getting.

sent from my HTC Droid using tapatalk.

"RapidRabbit" said:
I got part 2 of my we gift yesterday . It is stashed under my tree.

Finally sent out my gift to California today. I need to start collecting all year next year. Not much in there compared to what some of you are getting.

sent from my HTC Droid using tapatalk.

When you get a chance, can you send me a PM explaining how you sent your WE gift via you Droid? I'd like to do that, too, next year!

"Sacbill" said:
When you get a chance, can you send me a PM explaining how you sent your WE gift via you Droid? I'd like to do that, too, next year!

Go online to CafePress and place an order. It appears they'll let you make some crazy stuff.

"70_Fastback" said:
Mine goes out today via UPS. Inside contents are wrapped. So it is safe to open the shipping box.

Don't know if you were just telling me that you were my W/E guy to get me to vote or not, but remember, I voted for you so no :homo stuff :shee :beer
Bill

I got my package all the way from Kentucky a few days ago:

index.php

Buddy sez "hmmm...smells fishy". Actually, he's saying "open it up, so I can chew on the box". I probably won't be able to wait til Christmas to open it.

I got mine sent out today, headed not too far East.

Frank

There is a collection of things from Kentucky in there including a gift "from" my Kentucky Wildcats for your kitty! He might smell it!
**edit** sorry Dave I forgot the word FROM
151004_1476323993667_1400756601_31050225_5367165_n.jpg

I sent mine out last week to the southern part of the US, but no confirmation from the giftee. I hope it got there.

No WE under my tree yet. It looks so barren without it.

Back