• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How Many Active Stangfix Members???

There are just over 300 members that have been online on the forum in the past 30 days. We have just over 1200 registered members

"RapidRabbit" said:
I know I have been less active lately.
I check new posts several times a day but haven't been posting as much.

My wife has been telling me I spend too much time on my phone on the forum. But when my 2 year old little girl would start pushing my phone out of my hand and saying turn it off and play with me, it kind of hit home. I've become an addict.

Is a stangfix addicts support group I should join?

Kinda what has happened to me.

Bill

I've been doing a lot of reading, but I don't have nearly enough knowledge/experience to be of any help to anyone. Also, I don't have any issues or questions yet as my current project is just a matter of elbow grease and time. Then hopefully I can get back to putting my suspension and brakes back together, I'm sure questions will come up then!
:sm_NTA

"Opentracker" said:
index.php

I have hard time getting any reading done with that going on. Oh to be young again.

+1

I check every 1-2 days to read the news on stangfix. Answers from me are low because i`m still a big learner in the Mustang field.
Dont want to write things which i`m uncertain if its true / correct or could lead another use to make a mistake...

But ey, i`ve written my crane xri ignition installation in the "what have you done today..." thread and got some nice responses to it per mail. So if i do the next little work on my stang i`ll report surely again.

Greets Mario

I probably comment too much. this is the only forum I post frequently on. I know or have met most of the core group that started it or were early to join. I feel like this place really is a group of my friends. I am a StangFix addict :thu

Like a lot of the others, I check in here just about every day and read posts but seldom respond because you guys usually have it covered.

Yeah I usually check everyday. I post when I can add something important to the post...

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

I check in 3-4 times a day, post when I have a question or theres something I can answer.

Every day for me. Usually when I'm, waiting for a program to load on my lame work computer; like now.

On here most every day unless I'm out rescuing small animals, feeding the homeless or helping out at the orphanage.

I'm on everyday and read most new posts and catch up on the others, like others I reply when I think I can help. :beer

"dm289" said:
I am courious... How many active Stangfix members are there??? Everytime I check I always see posts several weeks old below the first few... funny thing is that most of the active ones I do see are the same folks from my time at the vmf starting in 2000... have we talked about everything there is to talk about??? How can we get more traffic???

Funny question from a guy that hardly ever posts! That said, this is the first I've read this post, so I guess it's over a month since I've checked in myself. I also don't have an answer to your question other than post more, but will say like others that after you've been around Mustang forums for more than a decade, there's less to talk about that when it was all new. But I have an idea for a post, so I gotta get going - b-bye!

Back