• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Joke of the day - Add your jokes here

A large woman, wearing a sleeveless sun dress, walks into a pub in Dublin She raises her right arm, revealing a huge hairy armpit. She points to all the people sitting at the bar and asks, “What man here will buy a lady a drink?” The bar goes silent as the patrons try to ignore her. But down at the end of the bar, an old, owly-eyed drunk slams his hand down on the counter and bellows, “Give the ballerina a drink!” The bartender pours the drink and the woman chugs it down. She turns to the patrons and again points around at all of them, revealing the same hairy armpit, and asks, ‘What man here will buy a lady a drink?” Once again, the same little ole drunk slaps his money down on the bar and says, “Give the ballerina another drink!” The bartender approaches the little ole drunk and says, “Tell me, Paddy, it’s your own darn business if you want to buy the lady a drink, but why in tarnation do you keep calling her the ballerina?” The drunk replies, “Any woman who can lift her leg that high has got to be a ballerina!

A Highway Patrolman waited outside a popular bar, hoping for a bust. At closing time everyone come out and he spotted his potential quarry. The man was so obviously inebriated that he could barely walk. He stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, looking for his car.

After trying his keys on five other cars, he finally found his own vehicle. He sat in the car a good ten minutes, as the other patrons left. He turned his lights on, then off, wipers on, then off. He started to pull forward into the grass, then stopped.

Finally, when he was the last car, he pulled out onto the road and started to drive away. The patrolman, waiting for this, turned on his lights and pulled the man over. He administered the breathalyzer test, and to his great surprise, the man blew a 0.00. The patrolman was dumbfounded.

"This equipment must be broken!" he exclaimed.

"I doubt it," said the man, "tonight I am the designated decoy!"

Five surgeons were talking about the best patients...

First surgeon says, "Accountants are the best to operate on because when you open them up, everything on the inside is numbered." Second surgeon says, "Nah - librarians are the best. Everything inside them is in alphabetical order." Third surgeon responds, "Try electricians, man! Everything inside them is color coded!" Fourth surgeon intercedes," I prefer lawyers. They're heartless, spineless, gutless, and their heads and butts are interchangeable." To which the fifth surgeon, who has been quietly listening to the conversation, says, "I like engineers. They always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end."

A taxi passenger tapped the driver on the shoulder to ask him something.

The driver screamed, lost control of the car, nearly hit a bus, went up onto the sidewalk, and stopped inches away from a lady with a baby stroller. For a second everything went quiet in the cab, then the driver said, "Hey, don't ever do that again. You scared the crap out of me!"

The passenger apologized and said he didn't realize that a little tap could scare him so much.

The driver replied, "I'm sorry. It's not really your fault. Today is my first day as a cab driver. I've been driving a hearse for the last 25 years."

An engineer dies and goes to Hell. He's hot and miserable, so he decides to take action. The A/C has been busted for a long time, so he fixes it. Things cool down quickly. The moving walkway motor is jammed, so he unjams it. People can get from place to place more easily. The TV was grainy and unclear, so he fixes the connection to the satellite dish, and now they get hundreds of high def channels. One day, God decides to look down on Hell to see how his grand design is working out and notices that everyone is happy and enjoying umbrella drinks. He asks the Devil what's up? The Devil says, "Things are great down here since you sent us an engineer." "What?" says God. "An engineer? I didn't send you one of those. That must have been a mistake. Send him upstairs immediately." The Devil responds, "No way. We want to keep our engineer. We like him." God demands, "If you don't send him to me immediately, I'll sue!" The Devil laughs. "Where are you going to get a lawyer?

ABBOTT AND COSTELLO'S 'WHO'S ON FIRST'..... updated version.

Bud: 'You can't come in here!'
Lou: 'Why not?'
Bud: 'Well because you're unvaccinated.'
Lou: 'But I'm not sick.'
Bud: 'It doesn't matter.'
Lou: 'Well, why does that guy get to go in?'
Bud: 'Because he's vaccinated.'
Lou: 'But he's sick!'
Bud: 'It's alright. Everyone in here is vaccinated.'
Lou: 'Wait a minute. Are you saying everyone in there is vaccinated?'
Bud: 'Yes.'
Lou: 'So then why can't I go in there if everyone is vaccinated?'
Bud: 'Because you'll make them sick.'
Lou: 'How will I make them sick if I'm NOT sick and they're vaccinated.'
Bud: 'Because you're unvaccinated.'
Lou: 'But they're vaccinated.'
Bud: 'But they can still get sick.'
Lou: 'So what the heck does the vaccine do?'
Bud: 'It vaccinates.'
Lou: 'So vaccinated people can't spread covid?'
Bud: 'Oh no. They can spread covid just as easily as an unvaccinated person.'
Lou: 'I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. Look. I'm not sick.
Bud: 'Ok.'
Lou: 'And the guy you let in IS sick.'
Bud: 'That's right.'
Lou: 'And everybody in there can still get sick even though they're vaccinated.'
Bud: 'Certainly.'
Lou: 'So why can't I go in again?'
Lou: 'I'm not asking who's vaccinated or not!'
Bud: 'I'm just telling you how it is.'
Lou: 'Nevermind. I'll just put on my mask.'
Bud: 'That's fine.'
Lou: 'Now I can go in?'
Bud: 'Absolutely not?'
Lou: 'But I have a mask!'
Bud: 'Doesn't matter.'
Lou: 'I was able to come in here yesterday with a mask.'
Bud: 'I know.'
Lou: So why can't I come in here today with a mask? ..If you say 'because I'm unvaccinated' again, I'll break your arm.'
Bud: 'Take it easy buddy.'
Lou: 'So the mask is no good anymore.'
Bud: 'No, it's still good.'
Lou: 'But I can't come in?'
Bud: 'Correct.'
Lou: 'Why not?'
Lou: 'But the mask prevents the germs from getting out.'
Bud: 'Yes, but people can still catch your germs.'
Lou: 'But they're all vaccinated.'
Bud: 'Yes, but they can still get sick.'
Lou: 'But I'm not sick!!'
Bud: 'You can still get them sick.'
Lou: 'So then masks don't work!'
Bud: 'Masks work quite well.'
Lou: 'So how in the heck can I get vaccinated people sick if I'm not sick and masks work?'
Bud: 'Third base.'

When Jane initially met Tarzan of the Jungle, she was attracted to him and during her questions about his life, she asked him how he had sex:

"Tarzan not know sex!" He replied.

Jane explained to him what sex was.

Tarzan said. "Oh, Tarzan use hole in trunk of tree!"

Horrified, she said. "Tarzan you have it all wrong, but I will show you how to do it properly!"

She took off her clothes and lay down on the ground. "Here!" She said. "You must put it in here!"

Tarzan removed his loincloth, stepped closer with his huge erection, and then gave her an almighty kick right between her legs.

Jane rolled around in agony, but manages to gasp for air and screamed. "What did you do that for?"

"Tarzan check for bees!"
72.png
72.png

Tarzan 1.jpg

Therapist: Your wife says you never buy her flowers, is that true?

Husband: Well to be honest I never even knew that she sold flowers

I passed by a roadside stand that said "lobster tails: $2"

So I stopped, paid my $2 and the man said, "Once upon a time, there was a lobster..."

A competition is held to determine who is the world's best magician.

David Blaine performs first with his famous trick. He waves his hand, and, poof, the card disappears.

David Copperfield performs next. He waves his hand, and, poof, the Statue of Liberty disappears.

Finally, a guy with a beard dressed in rags and sandals comes on stage. Nobody expects him to best the world's most famous magicians. But he waves his hand, and, poof...

...the 300,000-man strong Afghan National Army disappears.

WOMAN STOPS 12 FT ALLIGATOR WITH .22 PISTOL:

A Florida woman stopped an alligator attack using a small .22 caliber pistol. Another good reason to have a concealed carry permit.

This is a story of self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a small pistol against a fierce predator.

In her own words: "While walking along the edge of a pond just outside my house in The Villages and discussing a property settlement with my soon to be ex-husband, and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 12-foot alligator which suddenly emerged from the murky water. It began charging us with its large jaws wide open. She must have been protecting her nest because she was extremely aggressive."

"If I had not had my little Ruger 22 pistol with me, I would not be here today! Just one shot to my estranged husband's knee cap was all it took. The gator got him easily, and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. The amount I saved in lawyer's fees was really incredible and his life insurance was also a big bonus" !!

John

While sports fishing off the Florida coast, a tourist capsized his boat.
He could swim, but his fear of alligators kept him clinging to the overturned craft.
Spotting and old beachcomber standing on the shore, the tourist shouted, ”Are there any gators around here?!”
“Naw,” the man hollered back, “they ain’t been around for years!”
“Feeling safe, the tourist started swimming leisurely toward the shore.
About halfway there he asked the guy, ”How’d you get rid of the gators?”
“We didn’t do nothin’,” the beachcomber said.
“The sharks got ’em.”

fd

Two aliens landed in the desert near a petrol station that was closed for the night.​

They approached one of the pumps assuming it was an earthling and the younger alien addressed it saying, 'Greetings, we come in peace. Take us to your leader.'
The pump, of course, didn't respond.
The younger alien was stumped. The older alien said, 'I'd calm down if I were you.' But the younger alien ignored the warning and repeated his greeting. Again, there was no response. Shocked and insulted by what he perceived to be the pump's haughty attitude, he drew his ray gun and said impatiently, 'Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace. Do not ignore us this way! Take us to your leader or I will fire!' The older alien again warned his comrade saying, 'You probably don't want to do that! I really don't think you should make him mad.'
'Rubbish,' replied the cocky, young alien. He aimed his weapon at the pump and opened fire. There was a huge explosion. A massive fireball roared towards them and blew the younger alien off his feet and deposited him a burnt, smoking mess about 200 yards away in a cactus patch.
Half an hour passed. When he finally regained consciousness, he refocused his three eyes, straightened his bent antenna, and looked dazedly at the older, wiser alien who was standing over him shaking his big, green head.
'What a ferocious creature!' exclaimed the young, fried alien. 'He damn near killed me! How did you know he was so dangerous?'

The older alien leaned over, placed a friendly feeler on his crispy friend and replied,
'If there's one thing I've learned during my intergalactic travels, you don't want to mess with a guy who can loop his penis over his shoulder twice and then stick it in his ear.'

A guy walks into a restaurant with a full-grown ostrich behind him.

The waitress asks for their orders. The guy says, "A hamburger, fries, and a coke," and turns to the ostrich, "What's yours?"

"I'll have the same," says the ostrich.

A short time later the waitress returns with the order. "That will be $18.40 please." The man reaches into his pocket and, without looking, pulls out the exact change for payment.

The next day, the guy and the ostrich come again and the guy says, "A hamburger, fries, and a coke."

The ostrich says, "I'll have the same."

Again the guy reaches into his pocket and pays with exact change. This becomes routine until one night they enter the restaurant and the waitress asks, "The usual?"

"No, this is Friday night, so I will have a steak, baked potato, and salad", says the guy.

"Me too," says the ostrich.

The waitress brings the order and says, "That will be $42.62."

Once again the guy pulls the exact change out of his pocket and places it on the table. The waitress can't hold back her curiosity any longer. "Excuse me, sir. How do you manage to always come up with the exact change out of your pocket every time?"

"Well," says the guy, "several years ago I was cleaning my attic and found an old lamp. When I rubbed it a genie appeared and offered me two wishes. My first wish was that if I ever had to pay for anything, I would just put my hand in my pocket and the right amount of money would always be there."

"That's brilliant!" says the waitress. "Most people would wish for a million dollars or something, but you'll always be as rich as you want for as long as you live!"

"That's right. Whether it's a gallon of milk or a Rolls Royce, the exact money is always there," says the guy.

The waitress asks, "But, sir, what's with the ostrich?"

The guy sighs and answers, "My second wish was for a tall chick with long legs who agrees with everything I say."

A man walks into a bar and asks "There's a Great Dane tied up out front, who owns it?"

Another. guy stands up and says "that's my dog, is there a problem?"

"I'm sorry to tell you, my dog just killed your great dane."

"I can't believe it! My dog was a powerful, savage beast! I raised him from a pup to be a killer! What kind of dog do you have?"

"A Chihuahua."

"You've got to be shitting me! How in the world could a Chihuahua kill my huge dog?"

"It got stuck in his throat."

Daddy's gonna eat your fingers.

I was packing for my business trip and my three year old daughter was having a wonderful time playing on the bed. At one point she said, "Daddy, look at this", and stuck out two of her fingers.

Trying to keep her entertained, I reached out and stuck her tiny fingers in my mouth and said, "Daddy's gonna eat your fingers," pretending to eat them.

I went back to packing, looked up again and my daughter was standing on the bed staring at her fingers with a devastated look on her face. I said, "What's wrong, honey?"

She replied, "What happened to my booger?"

Back