• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MBB VII

beach pony

Drunkfest Coordinator
Donator
Time for a reminder that the latest installment of the Myrtle Beach Blast will take place during the first weekend in October! October 3rd will be our meet and greet dinner and I'll suggest we use the Texas Roadhouse Grill again. They seem to treat us pretty good and pretty much give us a private area upstairs to use, then the mini golf tourney and the get together at my house will be on the 4th. Lastly, on the 5th, some of us will generally meet for breakfast before folks head home. Depending on where everyone is, will determine which way we go for breakfast. Mini golf this year will be back at Jurassic Golf. Those of you that have been here before, know the lay of the land and what the activities are. Those of you that are new to the event, can ask questions here or call me directly at 803-707-3208. Looking forward to another good party. Hope to see all you regulars and some new faces as well! As usual, please post if you are coming aso I can get a headcount for food on Saturday!

BP

Toni and I will be there and Pat (Camachinest) hopefully will be joining us also, figure 3 total. Looking forward to it.

As usual...count me in!!! Right now it appears there will be 4 total. If Micheal and his wife can come, it'll be 6. I did tell you Micheal got married last Nov, didn't I?!!

I'd like to go and see how big the pole has become...

digitally? WTF is that?

max-headroom_400.jpg

I will most likely bring the family this year, so that's 4. We'll leave after school Friday, so we won't make Friday dinner. Thanks Ron!

Wife and I will be there -- taking advantage of a business trip to SC that week. Looking forward to meeting/seeing all of you.

Glenn

That's great Glenn. We all are looking forward to it as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Count the explosions in!!!!!!!!!! Not sure if Billy is coming, will find out. Count the mysterious family in though. 4 for us, will let you know if changes.

Back