• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MBB VII

Count the explosions in!!!!!!!!!! Not sure if Billy is coming, will find out. Count the mysterious family in though. 4 for us, will let you know if changes.
Just go ahead and tell us "something came up" now and that its just you and Billy....again.

Since MBB is fast approaching, it's on my mind frequently (as it is every year around this time!). On the way home from work the other day I got thinking about the wonderful things I always look forward to.

With that said, Ron you ALWAYS do an outstanding job and I have never EVER made any requests. This year is an exception though. Please, PLEASE have plenty of that fantastic BBQ sauce that you made last year. Oh geez, my mouth is watering again! :)

I'll see what I can do John. You may have to refresh my memory though. Seems I do a lot of experimenting with that stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someday I need to make it to one of these. Take lots of pictures.

Wait, maybe that's a bad idea.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

I apologize guys, but I'm now unable to make it. I just received my October schedule and was denied my request for that weekend off work. I'll miss seeing y'all; I really look forward to this every year...especially the mac & cheese. I know you will have a blast, as usual.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is it safe to assume the dinner crowd for Friday night will be Toni, Vinny, Brian and his family, Glenn and his wife, Duane and his family an me and my family?

Back