• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MBB VII

I'm guessing we'll be there between 6:30 and 7:30. Jennifer and I are doing the building repel for Special Olympics and this year and our repel time is 2:15. Our plan is to hit the road as soon as we hit the ground.

Well, I am coming. Jen got an email about something she was doing with the kids next Sunday. Only problem...it is this Sunday. So, we decided we'd drive two cars and she'd come back Saturday afternoon with the kids. Then last night she gets an email from the school about some all day function on Saturday. As of now, we are leaving it to the kids. Gonna give them the option of what to do. I know I will be there. I will know later about them. What pisses me off is I went ahead and sprung for a room with them in mind. Could've saved a crap load. Eh, I will keep you posted. I will be there Friday at 2pm or 5pm.

I'm laughing me ass off right now. I'm driving from work straight to Cub Scouts and my cell phone rings. Says it's Duane calling so I answer. He says, "Hang on, someone needs to talk to you." He puts his wife on the phone to explain to me why she won't be there and that she is real. I couldn't stop laughing. Best phone call of the day.

I'm laughing me ass off right now. I'm driving from work straight to Cub Scouts and my cell phone rings. Says it's Duane calling so I answer. He says, "Hang on, someone needs to talk to you." He puts his wife on the phone to explain to me why she won't be there and that she is real. I couldn't stop laughing. Best phone call of the day.

...and then in the back ground he heard "Okay, I played your wife on the phone for you. Are you still gonna take me to jail?!"

I did tell "Jennifer" that Duane could have paid any woman on the street to pretend to be his "wife" on the phone.

Give me hell on the forum because you won't be able to at MB. Can't believe I am gonna miss it but decided to take a last minute off duty gig for the whole wknd. I guess I have been bought. Sucks, really sucks. Have fun guys, I'll call ya a lot. Hate I ain't gonna see ya. I went ahead and called the hotel and had my reservations changed to MBB 2015 wknd, lol. I will give em props for doing that.

Small group this year. But, that's ok. Good friends are few right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way in hell you should take it personal Ron. One of the best weekends of my year man. Seriously. Tell the family hey for me.

Shucks Daune, I can't believe we won't see you this year (and I guess that means no Billy too?!). Gonna miss ya'll bud. BTW, the wife made a gift you at my request. Guess you'll have to wait until next year to get it!

You misunderstood me Duane. I didn't take it personal at all. I think a lot of you pal. Will miss seeing you a lot. MBB won't be the same without you. Your one of the regulars. I'm sorry you won't make it but I surely understand. I didn't mean anything bad at all with my comment.

All good brother. And a gift just for me?!?! Probably a pile of owl shit lol. One thing mbb will be......more sober. Just have to make up for it next yr!

9d9a361e08a62068465ec19b408e6f7b.jpg

Ah yes! It is that time of the year!

Back