• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MBB VII

well I sure wish I could have been there. One day I'll make it out there again.

Sooooo......who won the golf tourney ??
My daughter's boyfriend/fiance (still questionable!), took first place, Brian (Havok1) took second, my daughter-in-law took third and my son took home the last place award this year. Yes, the Ponyman66 clan cleaned up this year...strength in numbers! LOL

Well, we decided to stay a little longer in Myrtle Beach yesterday so the kids could play, but we finally made it home. Once again we had a beautiful weather weekend and made some great memories! Thanks to Ron and Brenda for hosting. It was superb as always. It was great catching up with all the regulars and meeting new friends Glenn (Mr Gem) and his wife Dawn. Next year is already on the Calendar and can't wait to do it again!

Nice to see a good get together. Especially to see Vinnie n Toni out and about!

It was my first -- but definitely not my last - MBB. I love SC... Beautiful place and friendly people. The NC/SC gang I met were the best, and although we'd never met, I felt right at home. It was wonderful meeting all of you! Thanks for the hospitality and good time.

Glen, you are always welcome here. We would love to see you again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back