• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Members car collection

Hold up! Do you have any more pics of that 1/2 track? I LOVE it! I remember when dad had an old 6X6 Bantam, Gas Continental 6 Cyl.-It Was a scary Brute.... You could pull the devil out of hell with it.

If you have pics of the interior I would really be thankful for some ideas for my truck!

"67 evil eleanor" said:
Here's mine. It's took a while, several years and a lot of hard work.

That blue fastback had a bit to do with my color choice, along with this car http://www.classiccarstudio.com/1302/1965-Ford-Mustang-K-Code.html.. I really like your car. I would like to know more about those driving lights in the R valance and how you mounted them and how you aim them. Please PM me if you would like to share so we (I) dont hijack this thread.

yeah! two posts to squeeze them all in! Very cool stuff!!! but you forgot the all wheel drive vert and the camper/trailer

"S8NS 289" said:
Hold up! Do you have any more pics of that 1/2 track? I LOVE it! I remember when dad had an old 6X6 Bantam, Gas Continental 6 Cyl.-It Was a scary Brute.... You could pull the devil out of hell with it.

If you have pics of the interior I would really be thankful for some ideas for my truck!

It's gonna be a tough ride.

It's a 93 and my sons first car. I restored it from green to black and dropped in a turbo 2.3 out of a turbo couple while he was on deployment. Pretty good surprise for him when he came back on leave. Unless the V-8 is built a little this thing will smoke it.

"67 evil eleanor" said:
It's a 93 and my sons first car. I restored it from green to black and dropped in a turbo 2.3 out of a turbo couple while he was on deployment. Pretty good surprise for him when he came back on leave. Unless the V-8 is built a little this thing will smoke it.
I remember that build. Do you not do anything mortal?

Not really a "collection" per se, just "his & hers" models:

file-3.jpg

file-7.jpg

file-8.jpg

I'll take the one on the right, no, the left, wait, the one in front.

"monkeystash" said:
My iron:

'63 Fairlane 500

47cc05bb-541c-d058.jpg

My dad has a '63 sportscoupe that he bought in '72 that we have been slowly getting back together. They are fun little cars but are expensive to buy body parts for.
index.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I dig it too, it sat for ten years while he collected parts (and waiting for me to get of my butt to help him put it together) and that was the first thing he bought.

Always wanted one of those at the beach. What a blast it would be.

196622.jpg

The '66 fastback

12-22-06fenderprimer.jpg

The '65 Coupe

27Nov09002.jpg

The '68 Truck

And, check out this new iPhone Cover....

IMG_0469.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a great thread, you'ens keep posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back