• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Memorial for Maj. Sam Griffith

"cmayna" said:
If there is a MBB this year, I'm considering coming out again, especially to pay my respects to Sam.
If ?? the banner is already in hand here. It's on...Right Ron ?

Finally got on the computer. My brick is ordered. :thu

Craig, do we know how much of the brick purchase goes to help with the project?
Are we considering making a group donation yet?

Has anyone let Dave Sanborn know about this
since he came to the Memorial Service in Fuquay Varina ???

"Teebone" said:
Has anyone let Dave Sanborn know about this
since he came to the Memorial Service in Fuquay Varina ???
Somebody close needs to go over and shake him awake.

order placed and confirmation email received
EAGLESCOUTDG-20130621-214828.jpg

Add my name to the list Craig. My order was placed and email confirmation received. Let me know how, what, when etc.. regarding a donation towards covering the group brick.

267-210613203324.jpeg

I have to add this; for father's day my daughter gave me a $50 Visa gift card. I hadn't spent it yet, but tonight when I got home from work told my wife I figured I'd go and spend it tomorrow. Plans change though, guess where I spent it? I couldn't think of a more fitting way! I found it almost spooky ironic my gift card was for $50 and the brick cost the same amount. Fate?!

STANGFIX_ZFORCE_BRICK_SAM_GRIFFITHS_EAGLESCOUTDG-20130626-023800.jpg

OK, done! Wow, gone for a few days and you guys move like light!

Thanks Craig, for all of your hard work, once again, your tireless energy proves that you are outstanding friend to the forum!

David is up to 31 bricks so far. Of which 23 is from StangFix. You all are awesome. David is joining StangFix now since he is building a 68 B production coupe he bought from Sam. I think he will be swacq96.

Back