• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Memorial for Maj. Sam Griffith

Sam,
We just did a welcome to David in the newbie board. This is totally awesome to have yet another Griffith join our family. He will be well taken care of.

Hey everyone! I'm Major Sam Griffith's brother David. My dad told me to join StangFix. He's told me about all the brick sales coming in from all of you and I personally can't thank you all enough for all the help and support. I will do my best to keep the bricks from StangFix together on the memorial and in front of Sam's name. Thanks again for all the support and help!

Hello and welcome David !

I live in your Fuquay Varina area and my neighbors
son is also with Boy Scout Troop #320

Your Dad has my phone # if you'd like to call or visit
Teebone (Uncle Vinny)

that's awesome David, welcome. I'm sure we all have stories about Sam but I must say he was great in so many ways (which I'm sure you already know). but anyway we are glad to have you and your dad here. This forum is a bit different than most. It's a little smaller but a lot tighter. All of us have become quite a family of nuts. I hope you stick around and we are glad you are here.

"tarafied1" said:
that's awesome David, welcome. I'm sure we all have stories about Sam but I must say he was great in so many ways (which I'm sure you already know). but anyway we are glad to have you and your dad here. This forum is a bit different than most. It's a little smaller but a lot tighter. All of us have become quite a family of nuts. I hope you stick around and we are glad you are here.

:stu

I just gladly placed my order.

It is the very least I can do to show my gratitude for all the help Sam gave me on my fold down seats.

Johnny

I just chimed in due to a lazy laptop I have lately.

If there is still time ...I want to buy a brick also.

I didn't know Sam well , but being a stangfixer , he had to be a good guy.

I have read some threads writen by him and must say he was truly a stand up guy.

And ...David ,welcome to this forum.

"the dude from Belgium"

7ydesede.jpg

Ordered

Tapayakin' from my iphone

I believe 24 bricks as per my running list on page 2 of this thread. It is very possible that some have ordered a brick but hasn't mentioned it here.

Back