• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Nice Knowing You All

Just happy that I sold the place in South Dakota and made the move to L A (Lower Alabama). Won't be long and my neck will be red and I'll start answering to "hey bubba" :D

The weather sucks over here in the Pacific NW.

60575598c31657f49e996f613e543602.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same weather we are having in Colorado.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Hoserplay: and here I thought you were leaving StangFix for good! Dagnabit! Fooled again...

get busy at work and you miss Terry leaving, Bob in spandex and Mark bragging about hairless legs. WTF?!
It's cold, it snows. It's winter.
One of the best things I've seen about the hype is they says it's so cold you should avoid talking outside. Trying to get my wife to believe it applies to inside too

I think from this point forward it is best we all stop mentioning {.}'s legs and pretend that post never happened.

I think from this point forward it is best we all stop mentioning {.}'s legs and pretend that post never happened.

Hater.

BTW, it's currently -22* with a WC of -43*. I was just outside with the dog and it didn't seem any colder than last night when it was -3*. Cold is cold is cold.

I thought about Streaking down through the neighborhood, but SWMBO stopped me.

Get that visual out of your head bitches :D

The local weatherman had a bit last night about how long one cold be outside with exposed skin before getting frostbite. With a windchill near -50 he said 5 minutes before it would happen. Interestingly, he shared that the less bare area exposed the longer it would take for damage to occur. This in mind, I figure if you were to drop trou you'd be good for at least a hour or so. :D

Landline phone man here... yes it friggin cold out. Try be 40-50 foot up and see how the wc feels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've often wondered what my parents did back when us kids were young to keep from going stir crazy in the winter.

All fifteen of my brothers and sisters wonder too.

I’m the big baby? I didn’t start this thread bitching about how cold is was walking from my car to my cozy office lol.
Not to rub salt in your wounds but I don't even have to leave the house to go to my office. I work from home. And my post was more about the stupid weather causing my trip to be cancelled not about it being cold.

Back