• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Nice Knowing You All

Not to rub salt in your wounds but I don't even have to leave the house to go to my office. I work from home. And my post was more about the stupid weather causing my trip to be cancelled not about it being cold.

I pour salt in my own wounds lol. Give me 6 months and I’ll be in the same position. Tired of cold winters and hot summers outdoors...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to rub salt in your wounds but I don't even have to leave the house to go to my office. I work from home. And my post was more about the stupid weather causing my trip to be cancelled not about it being cold.
So you're a house-husband as well as Mark? Show us your apron, Big Boy!

So you're a house-husband as well as Mark? Show us your apron, Big Boy!
No, unfortunately. I work for a living. No sugar momma here. Just don't have to show up at a corporate office everyday. Usually on the road somewhere far from home but there are those days I get to stumble out of bed and take a few steps down the stairs to work. Brutal commute.

No, unfortunately. I work for a living. No sugar momma here. Just don't have to show up at a corporate office everyday. Usually on the road somewhere far from home but there are those days I get to stumble out of bed and take a few steps down the stairs to work. Brutal commute.

Not to pour salt in your wounds but I always sleep in my bed with my wife.

Terry needs Pelosi, Harris, and Oscar the Grouch over as houseguests
My son would argue that Oscar is merely a toned down version of myself. We'd probably get along great...especially after we properly dealt with those other two hags.

... Usually on the road somewhere far from home but there are those days I get to stumble out of bed and take a few steps down the stairs to work. Brutal commute.
I can relate to that
Not to pour salt in your wounds but I always sleep in my bed with my wife.
I like my job, but that is something I cannot do and most take it for granted.

Meanwhile, in Chicago....
25bdd6469d01ee1f7b179b286942242a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I love my wife, but sometimes i would like to lover her from a distance;)
Key to a long and healthy relationship if you ask me.

I'm sure Craig can attest that life a few days a week in a hotel can be pretty sweet. Dinners in nice restaurants on an expense account. Nice comfy hotel room and bed. Plus getting to travel and see new places. Its almost all good.

Back