• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Nick Update

I'm hearing Nick loaded the trunk full of crack to justify the selling price. Crack is Whack.

"cmayna" said:
I'm hearing Nick loaded the trunk full of crack to justify the selling price. Crack is Whack.

You heard wrong. What he said was that he filled all the cracks in his trunk with Great Stuff. The buyer of this car has no need for additional crack. He's apparently got plenty.

honestly what do you think Nick has into that project? 30k, 40k, 50k, 60k? He did purchase a lot of high dollar parts, and put a ton of man hours into it. I think he might have made the same over all profit for the 6 months of work if he just flipped burgers.

I think JohnPro needs to make a drive by with his camera in the daylight.....Maybe stop by and ask a few ....gee whizz that's a nice car type questions. :eek:mg

"lethal289" said:
honestly what do you think Nick has into that project? 30k, 40k, 50k, 60k? He did purchase a lot of high dollar parts, and put a ton of man hours into it. I think he might have made the same over all profit for the 6 months of work if he just flipped burgers.
But is flipping burgers as fun as building cars?

i think he has started a new project on a merc
5.jpg

6.jpg

9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HOLY CRAP...I don't know if I can wait until tomorrow to stare at the sun for an extended period of time to burn those images out of my mind....thanks alot...

oh and btw...you'll probably have to answer to my wife, for when I wake up at 2 am screaming in a cold sweat!!!

:ep :ep :ep

Concerning that MB...at least the guy did'nt waste a real one...per se. It looks to be a heavily damaged (roll-over) one that he's having fun with. I'd like to see the weight figures before and after a rain though. :lol :lol

Back