• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Pandemic Quarantine Projects Thread

Started working on the side fence. All the posts are rotted at the base.
Its a "B" getting those old footing out. They're 2 feet deep.
20200402_164009.jpg
20200402_164000.jpg

You must have forgotten what it's like back north here where codes require stuff "x amount" below the frost line. Typically around 42" in these parts. 2 feet, I laugh!

Started working on the side fence. All the posts are rotted at the base.
Its a "B" getting those old footing out. They're 2 feet deep.
Last time I had to do this, I put a lag bolt into the base and pulled them out with my engine lift.

Last time I had to do this, I put a lag bolt into the base and pulled them out with my engine lift.

Well the center where the post WAS is all rotten. Mush even. No bolting anything to it. And engine lift? Not in my tool bag.

Whats in your "toolbag" ?
That prompts yet another idea to keep us busy right now. I can't remember if we ever did such a thread but I love a good "Tool Box Tour" video or such. Who's up for a thread to show off our tool boxes, chests, work benches or even whole shop tours?

To answer Bruno's question of Mike, I suspect the bulk of his "tools" these days might just be phone numbers of those who "assist"! :p

I believe there was such a thread in the past regarding shop tour and/or toolboxes. Right ?

My son does those 360 tours as part of his business. He tried it out on my garage since I've been working on getting it in shape and the equipment I need (want). Anyway he had a file error problem and never re-shot it. I'll have to see if he can redo.

I would enjoy seeing everyone's work space and tool set up. Albeit, no doubt it will cost me money to keep up. The tour of my shop will need to wait until I get the second half of the flooring done. The garage space can be shown as soon as the kid cleans it up a bit!

There were two post left and that meant two more footings to dig up. Nope. Decided to just do one post which will do just fine. Got it in yesterday and today its raining big time. I'll get back to this post business later in the week.

Three hard/long days later.
1b810b54d7bc081311a8745314c2c196.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Gonna clean the garage and work on the 67 then the two ATVs then reload some ammo.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I've got a new project. My wife bought me a puzzle to keep me busy.

It's 2 sided. So I have to figure the front and the back.
fb49fcb18973bc9cba60762bf4e75280.jpg
60383adad4501491c49e5ed61fbf973f.jpg

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Back