• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Post Random Pics

"silverblueBP" said:
Awesome, my new crankshaft is finally in route!

Looks like you will be running a "6" huh...think that will catch the PT....lol...lol...lol?

"BigHoss" said:
46be3384-f68c-9c93.jpg

I thought I had a big crank...

"Opentracker" said:

Hmmm, what's that white stuff? It's 61 today, going to be 64 degrees here tomorrow. I'm thinking of taking a dip in the pool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Whoever's riding that has balls.

So, here's the next pic.

Attachments

• Staark_grrrr.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 419
The only thing that would make that pic worse is if he had a cell phone up to his ear. :guns :guns :guns

Wow! I can't imagine the torque pull that would have.....I mean balancing not propulsion power.

Looks like each row is a V (note fins visible above seat amd '48' on side), so wouldn't it balance?

Note: I know nothing about cycles, so just askin'

"apollard" said:
Looks like each row is a V (note fins visible above seat amd '48' on side), so wouldn't it balance?

Note: I know nothing about cycles, so just askin'

You're right. I didn't notice the slight visibility of the opposite side's head.

Okay....then my next conern would be the heat...yikes!!!!

I'm calling bs on that bike photo, either the photo's altered or the bike is a non-driveable prop. There are 48 cylinders total (8 per bank, assuming 3 similar banks on the opposite side) plus you can't reach the handlebars from the seat.

You're probably right. I can't see a drive system on the other side. Too small and arm for driveshaft and no sprocket for a chain.

Back