• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Shipping a car...

"Midlife" said:
It's legal to smoke in Florida but not in Kalifornia.
Sudden flashback of Up in Smoke movie with the entire van made out of Mexico's finest. You might want to check it real close Pete. :vic

"RyanG85" said:
Freakin pot heads!
POT!!!!!!! You mean there might be pot in the car......it's raining out but I am on my way to check.........woooohooooo

You have the car now

Is it time yet for a sig pic change? Just saying that it is no longer on the trailer leaking oil onto the header. :dh

This is a nice one.
unload006.jpg

fd

I am certain I missed something in the posts Pete but I've been meaning to ask how do you go from selling the Mustang to replace it with a Focus to buying another Mustang?

"RustyRed" said:
I am certain I missed something in the posts Pete but I've been meaning to ask how do you go from selling the Mustang to replace it with a Focus to buying another Mustang?

It's Florida math. Didn't their ballot problems teach you anything?

"RustyRed" said:

Let me type slow so you can follow....

Sold the '07 GT Vert and replaced with a '10 Focus.....reason is so the Focus can be towed flat on the ground behind the RV.

Still had the silver '66........having fun with it.

Saw a gray '66 Mustang on here for sale.....made a deal.

Upon purchasing said gray car, I put the silver '66 up for sale....and hopefully the sale will be complete this coming weekend...if not, try again.

Final status aiming for is one '10 Focus to tow and one gray '66 Mustang for fun.

Was that slow enough for you to follow........
:lol :lol :lol

....and believe me, I am still on Az. math.....never have figured out this Fl. stuff.

"RustyRed" said:

What, you didn't know Pete's nickname is "Chad"?

"AzPete" said:
Was that slow enough for you to follow........
:lol :lol :lol

....and believe me, I am still on Az. math.....never have figured out this Fl. stuff.

That's because you retarded last year...remember?

Back