• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Shipping a car...

Got this info at 4:40pm. Sounds like it may be on its way soon.

We want to let you know that we have dispatched your 1966 Ford Mustang and you should be hearing from the driver soon for scheduling the pickup.

Next follow up message

Sorry Mr. AZ. Pete we regret to inform you your car was mistakenly picked up by a NAFTA driver and is headed
Southbound.

And the next message will be:

Thank You, Mr. AZPete for using First Class Auto Transport, LLC. Your car has arrived safely in Buenos Aires, Argentina. We appreciate you choosing use for your auto transportation needs. Have a wonderful day.

"AzPete" said:
You mean that Tijuana Trucking was not a wise choice? :sur

That is one step better than using the ACME transport service were Wile E. Coyote straps a rocket to the roof of the car. :bur

Perhaps it will show up on ebay as a Pool Table :$$$
or
I'm certain when it's new Drug Lord realizes the quailty of the car the owner will
Spare no expense on his new Get away car.

Just for fun we filled :WP coupe with :nick..
Thoght it would give you something to clean out in your retirement. :lol

Hell, I should be able to sell it overseas if that is the case. May have to see nick about the technique....

You guys are so helpful and understanding. Remind me to keep all future purchases private....... :beat :lol

John just posted this on his site, the Coupe must've slid off the trailer as they were loading it.

chriswreck5s.jpg

Hell, the transport driver sent me this... :sad
mump_0911_09_+restored_1966_mustang_convertible+car_hauler.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, that's the car.
Being held together with :nick

Looks like he cleaned it before he sent it out. :scar

Well, at least now I have a title and bill of sale with keys to something........gonna start checking all the old Fords I come across.

Back