• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Stangfix Members Garage/Shop and Tool Hordes...Show us what ya got!!!

My garage is mostly done now so I can show the highlights, but as we all know, your shop can never be too big and you can never have too many tools. My house has a two car garage on the main level and what is known in my area as a “boat garage” in the basement. This is a hilly area and at least one side of all the basements are at ground level with windows and doors. I believe I may be unique in my HOA for having a second driveway and pad for the boat garage. I know this sounds strange, but all my neighbors have a 12’ door on the side of the house with lawn or dirt outside. My lower garage is an odd “L” shape and since it’s in the basement the overhead is not ideal and there is one particular post that isn’t where I would prefer. It could hold three cars. The Stang and Vette should just fit nose to tail straight-in (although I’ve never done it) and one more could angle off to the left.

Man, I could easily live in there.

So I'll admit to being a bit of a dumpster diver and such.

One of the stores in my mall is remodeling and they tossed about 4 of these displays, all hooks too. It's

I pulled them in my stockroom and stripped all the slat wall off for my garage and workshop.

4' x 5' worth on each side. I ended up with about 120 sq ft. It's nice heavy duty plastic stuff.

e0592db8f3826782f1ee234044b45b8c.jpg

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Started installing one section of the slat wall. Ignore the mess.

Also bought a new tool chest. I need more tool storage.
f964a62fb087017a22bbbf00dafd68af.jpg
eb1002d437b73bec0603adcdc5eabf87.jpg
6392c0615f3d41d1688ab6a86dea0936.jpg

I thought you might recognize those. They'll get hung back up once I'm done.

Added some extra lighting over my back section of the garage.

Ignore the mess. I haven't gotten to my spring clean out yet

54cb39a3b5adfdfcbc0552be8b04c1b9.jpg

Back