• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The Official Stangfix Playing Cards thread

Which type of card would you like?

• Corvette style

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Route 66 Mustang card

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
I think the cards should be reserved for 2+2s and fastbacks.

As an owner of a coupe and a 2+2, um, well, NO :guns we will not be reserving cards for anyone other than the two Jokers and they know who they are....

As for putting numbers in front of the users, I will put a total at the end, how's that? You don't even need to think then. :thu

Mel

"silverblueBP" said:
I think the cards should be reserved for 2+2s and fastbacks.

At least everyone is in agreement about project cars. This does include WIP cars, ie broken. For Mark's sake I'd say take the background out (even though I like the backgrounds) so he could have a pic of his car NOT in the rain.

OK - let's see some projects . . . . . Here's mine :eek:mg

shelby2.jpg

"blue65coupe" said:
At least everyone is in agreement about project cars. This does include WIP cars, ie broken. For Mark's sake I'd say take the background out (even though I like the backgrounds) so he could have a pic of his car NOT in the rain.

You mean these??

Yep. I've got another thought for the joker card. Instead of the trike, I know where you can get a pic of someone crawling out of the bed of a certain rat rod.

"blue65coupe" said:
Yep. I've got another thought for the joker card. Instead of the trike, I know where you can get a pic of someone crawling out of the bed of a certain rat rod.

I vote for THAT one!!!!!!!

You need to check yer PM's. I sent you the info a couple days ago.

Hey guys, Mel did get in touch with me. I'm excited to see another deck going together! Feel free to PM me if you do have any questions about how I did it last time. I always got a kick out of hearing about the NORCAL poker nights where they got to use "special" decks.

Also, I noticed Mel said someone PM'ed him thinking he was doing this because he'll make $. I was accused of something similar via PM's when I did the same thing back on VMF. Let me be very clear that the people who organize things like this do it because it's fun, not to make $. In fact, it will probably cost the organizer.

"Daves69Coupe" said:
id buy a couple decks if my cars included

PM me if you want your car included. Make sure to tell me which one or which ones....

Angelo, thanks, ]sorry I haven't called....turkey day has my house kinda full....I will call next week.

Mel

Who is this guy...Angelo???? :shrug
Me thinks he's aspy from the unhappy place. :hide :rant :yah :yah

Hey, Angelo...how is Katey? :pbj :pbj

Watch out! I am recording every word. In fact, here's the Mic! :hide

Katie's good. I should post some Hawaii pictures for you guys! Since we abandoned MITM to do it. :char

Back