• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The Official Stangfix Playing Cards thread

Which type of card would you like?

• Corvette style

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Route 66 Mustang card

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
"mustang67408" said:
Can NB's get in on this. I'd love to see my car on a card and would definatly be in to buying a few decks too.

I bought three one for the before of my 67 and one for the after and one for the 65, so I will gladly give up one of mine.

Send me a PM so I don't forget to add you to the list.

Mel

PM sent, Thank You
I really think I am going to like it here. :thu
Thank You for giving up 1 of your spots, that tells me alot about the people on this site. You are willing to give up something for a total stranger. :wor

You are most welcome. We do that here. When someone needs a hand there is always someone close by and when you need parts there is likely some hanging around cheap to help out a fellow fixer!

My before shot on the 67 was on the VMF deck as a Joker, so I can do without that one.

I have to check but I think I have two slots one for each car and if I need to help out another NB I can just put one car in. The finished 67 coupe. We are kinda short of coupes.

We can do another deck an a couple years when the 65 is done and then I can give you other knuckleheads with FB cars a run for your money!

It has some special go fast stuff from Johnpro on it!

Mel

"silverblueBP" said:
FB's rule...Coupes drool!

I can't comment as I have one of each, but I must say they are bot just as fun to drive. But my FB is done the way I like it and well it is therefore more fun to me.

Mel

Just trying to needle the new guy. He'll soon find out my engine is scattered all of the garage!

"silverblueBP" said:

Don't knock coupes. They are an important part if the mustang hobby. Remember that they are an important source for parts for fastbacks and convertibles .

"silverblueBP" said:
SAID THE FOOL :yah

My skin is tough, not offended easily.

I think my coupe could give any FB a run for their money, but its more fun to blast the ricers and the chebbys anyways

OK, if you are on the list please send me your pics. I will get them to Abe who will finalize the look for me. I will post what we come up with and we can go from there.

For now email them to me is good.

mel.hewitt@gmail.com

Mel

"guruatbol" said:
OK, if you are on the list please send me your pics. I will get them to Abe who will finalize the look for me. I will post what we come up with and we can go from there.

For now email them to me is good.

mel.hewitt@gmail.com

Mel

Do you have a current list?

The list at the top of this thread is up to date I think but yes I do have one.

Mel

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

It looks like a pretty close vote based on the poll above. So, send me the pics you like of your car and I will let Abe work his magic and then we will go from there.

I am pretty confident that Abe will come up with a home run and we will all like it!

Mel

Can u add me to being on the cards? I just read this. Will PM tomorrow.

"opentrackerSteve" said:
Can u add me to being on the cards? I just read this. Will PM tomorrow.

Fred is still very much in serious project mode Steve, I would be more than happy to have Tiger take Fred's spot.

Back