• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Update on the Silver Bullitt

Started installing the rear interior panels when I felt it was wise to make sure the rear seat back locked into the side latches without any issues while the panels were out, so I went through the exercise and finished assembling the seat back assembly and bolted it into place. With a slight adjustment left to right, it locked in perfectly.

pa8u3uge.jpg

u8aqezu8.jpg

Afterwards, removed the seatback and have started to install the side lower front panels.

umahysys.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Craig sleeps the night over in the car !!
Something wrong with the misses ,Craig ?? :roll :roll
That why he makes suchs a progress on the car. :bowdown

Finally made some major steps today since I had nothing else to do, since I was done with my Lego VW camper build project.
Had some major issues with the sail panels not aligning up with the vent assembly slider handles but with a little more investigation and yakking a few hundred times with gtscode, I overcame that issue.

Today I was able to persuade the sail panels to then get into place regarding the resistance of the headliner. Once in place I installed the trim pieces. It all went together pretty easy. Nothing like an ice pick to help align holes.

Tomorrow, I will finish checking for any untightened screws and yes still need to install the two ceiling pieces. Screws are all up there just waiting.

7abybape.jpg

me7azuzy.jpg

So satisfying, I need a cigarette and I don't even smoke :thu

Spent a couple hours yesterday trying to deal with hair nest behind your dash. Trying to find a spot to mount gear vendor box. Due to the space required for the wires entering into the box, mouning inside the glove box is not an option. Came home yesterday and made a bracket for another possible location. Stay tuned.

Yesterday and today, I've relocated the Gear Vendor controller box to up under the dash RH side above the glove box.

unebamu2.jpg

ge7a5uhe.jpg

gu8y2yvu.jpg

I also transfered the 3 aux gauges which were fastened to a temp bezel to this nice little bezel but still had room to install the Gear Vendor red and green shifting lights. This bezel will hang at the bottom of the dash, under the radiator.
9e2ade8u.jpg

ydeda7uv.jpg

"cmayna" said:
You numbskulls, didn't you see that I said under the radiator, not radio? Geez!
You think we can read? Sheesh...

"cmayna" said:
All I know is I see a blue banner in the background that I want. I've been trying to find one for a while. Anybody got one sitting around they might be willing to part with?

"Horseplay" said:
All I know is I see a blue banner in the background that I want. I've been trying to find one for a while. Anybody got one sitting around they might be willing to part with?

I had that poster in the garage at my old house while I was restoring the 66. Trashed it when we moved.

Got the stereo and aux gauges installed. Also hooked up the power antenna and trunk latch.
e3y2y3e5.jpg

Yes, the knee pad above the radio is now installed and the upper radio bezel screws are now black.

Back