• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Update on the Silver Bullitt

The only obvious sign is the little led in the upper right corner.

Craig here is a description of the colors:

A tiny LED has been embedded in the dial background that indicates status by changing colors for various conditions. AM is red, FM is green. It also functions as a tuning indicator, changing from dim to bright when a station of sufficient strength is tuned in. The LED also changes from green to yellow when the receiver locks on an FM stereo station.

"gtscode" said:
Yes I had the 67 am converted to stereo fm/am with iPod input.

http://www.radiosforoldcars.com/stereoF.htm

It wasn't cheap but going to be awesome having the original look with quality sound.
Hmmm...might be worthwhile converting my original AM radio (1966) so it can pick up FM instead of the crappy CAS radio I already have.
Can I ask how much the conversion cost?

"Midlife" said:
Hmmm...might be worthwhile converting my original AM radio (1966) so it can pick up FM instead of the crappy CAS radio I already have.
Can I ask how much the conversion cost?

There was a guy on VMF that converted radios to FM seems like he was cheaper then that.

"cmayna" said:
Justin's conversion is pretty old but it cost around $400 Amedican dallars.

I checked with my guy who is local to me and he now charges $450.

"jims6t6" said:
There was a guy on VMF that converted radios to FM seems like he was cheaper then that.

I think that was Jeremy's little brother Aaron, I think his family owned a small electronics company.

"Fast68back" said:
I think that was Jeremy's little brother Aaron, I think his family owned a small electronics company.

Yes, I believe his name was Aaron.

"Fast68back" said:

LMAO :yah :yah

Was able to get most of the dash together. Lot of tweaking to do before I'm satisfied.
qyqudy8a.jpg

jedeba9e.jpg

Back