• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Vote for me PLEASE!

I threw my vote your way but to be honest I really should have cast it for Jimmi's bad ass ride. I mean seriously. Purple AND orange flame job. You can't top that.

"Horseplay" said:
I threw my vote your way but to be honest I really should have cast it for Jimmi's bad ass ride. I mean seriously. Purple AND orange flame job. You can't top that.

I'm laughing my arse off! You are so right. LoL.

And thanks for all of the votes.

And Mid,... No.

Just voted again. You're looking good. Hope you win some good prizes, at least something better than an antenna ball.

"garner67" said:
Just voted again. You're looking good. Hope you win some good prizes, at least something better than an antenna ball.

It lists the prizes there on the page as well. They are not too bad at all. Plus I use the 104 booster - so I would like to win that as well.

"buening" said:
I just voted for ya. You have a pretty sweet 78 Mustang II. Hope you win!

:lol :lol
I like that 78 Stang II but gotta vote for J's awesome hood scoop!

"silverblueBP" said:
You put that snake oil treatment in your car??????

+1

Octane Boost is a complete farce and waste of money. It does nothing to increase or "boost" the octane of an otherwise quality gasoline.

Still voting for you though Jeremy.

I swear I only voted for Jimmi that one time. Ok...maybe twice. Purple and orange, dude. Purple AND orange.

Back