• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Vote for me PLEASE!

"Horseplay" said:
I swear I only voted for Jimmi that one time. Ok...maybe twice. Purple and orange, dude. Purple AND orange.

I can actually picture you saying that while waving your arms up and down at your sides...

I'll keep dropping you the votes but I gotta say it would be funny as hell (not to you, of course) if you were to lose this thing to a car like Jimmi's. There is, after all, no accounting for taste on Big Al's internet. This could turn into your very own PT Cruiser moment. Imagine the ridicule you will have brought upon yourself in the shameless pursuit of redneck sportswear.

"Horseplay" said:
I'll keep dropping you the votes but I gotta say it would be funny as hell (not to you, of course) if you were to lose this thing to a car like Jimmi's. There is, after all, no accounting for taste on Big Al's internet. This could turn into your very own PT Cruiser moment. Imagine the ridicule you will have brought upon yourself in the shameless pursuit of redneck sportswear.

It's a chance that I am willing to take all in the name of sheer mesh.

Plus, Mark will do something boneheaded on August 1st and everyone will forget the (potential) loss.

Hey now, WTF????

Well, OK....I guess I can't really argue the point :craz

I voted again for ya. If you win we need pics of you in that mesh......on second thought nevermind
231_27_07_10_6_16_21_2.gif
231_27_07_10_6_07_29_3.gif

Back