• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Whatr are you doing to the Mustang today?

LED need to be inserted correctly. just try flipping them 180 for polarity. Just a suggestion.
If only it was that simple. Like I wrote earlier that was the first 101 type thing I checked. Then for a swapped lead etc. the LED sockets and bulbs used only go together one way to prevent the error. Whatever it works now!

Installed some led bulbs from West Coast Classic Cougar.
a311badae73b3deeeb13554079e5d12f.jpg

This is just with parking lights on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SWMBO is giving me a pass later this afternoon to get back into the garage once my annual Mother's Day stuff is over. Plan is to review all the engine wiring, hoses, etc. and do all the preliminary checks prior to the initial firing of the engine. Fill the fluids, etc. Gonna get loud and smokey very soon!

Replaced the fuel pump and fuel line to the carb. I had a Carter fuel pump and a rubber line to the carb with an in-line glass fuel filter. That was supposed to be just a temporary setup as I had read enough times about that being a no-no. Well, the car was running fine so I just kinda let it be, until it started dying after running for only a couple of minutes. It was starved for fuel. I replaced the pump with one with the integral fuel filter canister and bent my own hard line out of Cunifer tubing. I like this much better, and it runs like a top again. I figure there was a problem with the old pump, or there was a small leak somewhere in the rubber line.

Back