• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Whats the first question people ask when they see your mustang?

RyanG85

As the subject says... What the first question people ask when they see your car?

With my 69, the most commonly asked question is: Does that thing have a Windsor or Cleveland? Second has to be: What color are you painting it?(as if I'll ever get it out of primer)

Picture174.jpg

Whats the first thing they ask you?

Last edited by a moderator:
With the real lumpy idle my '66 has, they ask what is under the hood....then they tend to ask about the '04 seats being a nice upgrade. Of course with it being for sale, they also ask the price......

Lets see;

is it a real R model? (I never understand that one)

do you know the back window has a big hole in it? (again, WTF?)

does it have Nawz (NOS for you old geezers)

will you ever pass a Cruzer? (LOL, not a chance)

I don't honestly get a lot of questions when I am out and about...most often you get a "nice car" or "cool car"..something along those lines.

If people ask something it is usually "what year is that?"

In car groups probably the first question is "what motor are you running".

Every now and then I get someone asking if I want to sell it...I just tell them "sure $25k and it's all yours"...haven't found a taker on that one yet, LOL! For that much though I could pick up another one in pretty good shape and still have lots of money left over after fixing the new one up / doing some mods, etc.

Most popular question is, What year is that? Followed by, Did you paint that yourself? My answer to the second question is I wish I could paint that good.

Jake, Don't you get the question, When are you going to drive it? :)

Coupe: "When are YOU going to finish that thing"?

Fastback: "When are THEY going to finish that thing"?

67 GT500 Replica: "Is that a real one"?

97 Saleen Replica: "Is that a real one"?

94 Saleen Real Deal: "Is that a real one"?

Back