• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WOW--did I score or what--W.E. gifts pic --What did you get?

"SAC69" said:
From Dave Eurich of Texas (sorry, I don't know his Stangfix name), I received some "seasoned" spark plug wires which I will tell others came off a original Shelby, a creepy monkey elf, mug from Goodguys show in Texas, a Texas longhorn Christmas ornament which I promptly hung on the tree, a pedal pad for a clutch, running horse emblem, 67 dash trim and a killer Texas lic plate. Thanks!

202-261213083500.jpeg

Yeah...I forgot to put my Stangfix name on the box.
Those wires came off my Shelby. The number 5 wire is bad.

"Horseplay" said:
And the best laugh of all came courtesy of the Miley Cirus CD. Seems I better change my avatar. I don't know if I laughed harder at the CD or the thought of him buying it.

No worries there. I also bought some vaginal cream, tampons and a bottle of aspirin with it, cashier didn't even notice the CD. :whis :yah

"66gt350" said:
and a stuffed bear head wearing a Chicago Cubs hat and an old tie. The wife asked if I was going to mount the bear head above the wood stove....

Rob, you do realize you have to sign the back of the mounted bear and forward it on to your next year's WE.

That bear is the proverbial fruitcake of the StangFix WE.

Boy did I score, Thanks cmayna

Got a hat (I think Russian), some Mustang shot glasses, Stangfix stickers, Ford hat, Diagnostic cubes, the SAAB stuff Craig found in the bushes, a FART Machine and a cammo potty. Also a coffee cup that has all the Mustang of the Month on them. They only show up if you have something hot in the cup. Of course my Mustang is the largest picture!

All ready worn out the welcome with the fart machine. Guess I have to take it to work now!

468-261213113632-2542092.jpeg

468-261213113632-262257.jpeg

468-261213113632-2611107.jpeg

468-261213113632-2631766.jpeg

"Mach1Mark" said:
Just got home from running errands and shopping a found a box on my stoop from Garner67 (Michael), Can wait to open it on Christmas !! Pics to follow.

An unused Chia (Shrek) pet kit, used shop rag, 1967(?) Cougar Matchbox, 1969 pro street Mustang FB, '65-66 Mustang fender badge, unused late model(?) Mustang badge, partially used '65-66 fuel/brake line attach kit (I actually need this !). Thank, Michael !!

Attachments

• 2013 stangfix WE gift.JPG
    2013 stangfix WE gift.JPG
    761.7 KB · Views: 26
"JulieA" said:
thumb_963-261213084020.jpeg

DodgeStang,
THANK YOU for the amazing PINK TOOLS and CD!! I really wanted some pink tools and the bag is such a bonus! Santa must have been chatting with you :D
Merry Christmas! and Happy New Year!

Looks like the 3rd piece got lost in the mail :( Hopefully it will show up at some point.

I got home from Christmas traveling and found a nice WE gift on my porch. It was from Utah so I immediately got excited it was additional wives to help around the house but then I realized the box was too small. After opening it I realized that a certain amount of high jinx was going on because a certain gag set of tools I sent out last year is now mine to have and hold for a little while ;).........plus some drug dealer beepers, a small mustang and a book older than I am.

DSC00261.JPG

DSC00262.JPG

"Horseplay" said:
Well, I saved opening mine until this morning (my B-Day). I was not disappointed. Lots of cool stuff as well as a few well thought out items.

The pics tell most of the story. My Santa (KBMWRS) showed off a bit of his roots with a wallet containing "his" old drivers license and passes to some racing events. Also a 1980's CTA (Chicago Transit Authority) calendar. I know he's a Sharks fan now, and that would explain the bag, but I think he's still a 'Hawks fan at heart. The Ford light switch plate will be installed in the garage just as soon as it gets above freezing out there.

Got a cool little Craftsman tool box that held a couple automotive pins and mini light. Also got an old tach gauge complete w/ wiring harness. A Nitto drawstring bag and some Hotwheel cars that will be passed onto the grandson.

LOVE the Route 66 coasters and Playboy shot glass. They already are at home in the new bar.

Wasn't too far off on the cat carcass suspicion. Instead got a plastic cat that just happens to be a pencil sharpener. The pic shots how it works. :yah

And the best laugh of all came courtesy of the Miley Cirus CD. Seems I better change my avatar. I don't know if I laughed harder at the CD or the thought of him buying it.

Thanks Mike!

I love the cat pencil sharpener!
index.php

"JulieA" said:

DodgeStang,
THANK YOU for the amazing PINK TOOLS and CD!! I really wanted some pink tools and the bag is such a bonus! Santa must have been chatting with you :D
JulieA: can you enlargen the picture a bit? It's too small to see anything.

"70 StangMan" said:
"opentrackerSteve" said:
"Midlife" said:
Can you enlargen it a bit? It's too small to see anything.

That's what she said...
:yah :yah :yah :yah

HEY MIDLIFE - LOOK OUT FOR THAT..................... :hide

SPLAT!

...... Bus ...... :whis :dun :ns

"JulieA" said:

DodgeStang,

The pis is super small.

Mel

"BobV" said:
"70 StangMan" said:
"opentrackerSteve" said:
"Midlife" said:
Can you enlargen it a bit? It's too small to see anything.

That's what she said...
:yah :yah :yah :yah

HEY MIDLIFE - LOOK OUT FOR THAT..................... :hide

SPLAT!

...... Bus ...... :whis :dun :ns

I think it was more like a big yellow trike...

"guruatbol" said:
"JulieA" said:

DodgeStang,

The pis is super small.

Mel

Pis?????

Thank you Beach Pony. I can't believe that ALL of this came from your Garage. I think you may have gone over the limit, and into the kitchen for this gift! I got everything from an ignition coil, to Salt Water Taffy,everything from She Crab Soup to Harley Davidson Welding Gloves, and everything in between, not to mention the complete set of MBB Magnets! Thank you, I think I'll have to put MBB on my list of things to do. Thanks again.

20131225_090946.jpg

"66gt350" said:
...and a stuffed bear head wearing a Chicago Cubs hat and an old tie. The wife asked if I was going to mount the bear head above the wood stove....

Naw, mount it above the headboard in your bedroom!

Here's the booty I received from 70Stangman....

5pvs.jpg

An eclectic montage of stuff, thanks, most intriguing, however, is the Mustang hubcap...

5t5v.jpg

Has been making its way through the Stangfix membership via the WE gift exchange, it appears...
Guess I'll safeguard it for a year before sending it on its way next year...

Thanks again!

Hmmmm, :hmm If I want that hub cap next year, I guess I know who to pick as my "secret" santa. :thum

That hub cap started on the other forum as a WE gift.

Sure is getting around.

Mel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Back