• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WOW--did I score or what--W.E. gifts pic --What did you get?

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
"tarafied1" said:
I would love those magazines if I could read Australian... :hmm

you have enough trouble with regular English outside of Kentucky, you don't even want to attempt Aussie... :chair
ya got that right!

"BobV" said:
Opened mine from SacBill. He's an AWESOME Secret Santa!!! :yah :yah :yah

American Graffiti shirt & poster, Boss 302/Knotts shirt, Knotts & Hot August Nights travel mugs, Bullitt & Mustang VHS tapes, John Force Hotwheel, used spark plug, a couple NOS heater knobs, and other assorted goodies. SacBill rocked it!!! :thum

file.jpg

I'm SO wearing this to work tomorrow (I AM the Boss)
file-1.jpg

I'm glad you liked it! BTW, that spark plug is from a motor dodgestang thrashed a few years ago, so I guess that's sort of a "legacy" gift.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just got back into town from being away for a week and am just getting a chance to open my WE package from fast68back. There's a way-cool SF T-shirt, a model 50th anniversary Mustang transporter, and some various parts to add to my collection.

PLUS, I'm this year's custodian of the road ragin driver and his snack of choice...boiled peanuts.

Thanks again for the great WE gifts!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1388360243.390441.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1388360243.390441.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 118
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1388360334.312980.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1388360334.312980.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 120
"scedd" said:
Craig, fair dinkum cobber, even though these are a bonzer read at the billabong with ya jumbuck, you can always get away with reading them like that famous American magazine and just look at the pictures.
Cheers Big Ears,
Steve

Sent from my RM-821_apac_australia_new_zealand_218 using Tapatalk

Craig, I think he said your wife wears the pants in your house and that your children smell of elderberry....

well guys, we FINALLY managed to squeeze Christmas in!

first a little info on our weekend, which fittingly enough, fell right in with the rest of 2013... after postponing Christmas due to illness for a week, I finally had no choice but to actually get dressed sat. the mrs had a 50th birthday party planned for a friend who's family came in from Jersey & WV as a surprise, so no cancelling that. couple hrs into that & one of the guests decides to stop breathing & fall out.. (insert fire trucks & ambulance here) always nice to create some excitement in the neighborhood. get that taken care of & ready for bed around 1am, the S.I.L. calls, the nephew just totaled his car & she wants to have it towed here. tow truck finally arrives, so I'm outside in the rain at 3:30am showing them where to drop it at. we finally get in bed at 5am, so our Christmas breakfast was pushed back further. sleep in, get up & have early afternoon coffee. the S.I.L. calls again later, seems the M.I.L. who has numerous health issues is now not acting right. we load up & go check on her, false alarm, just having a bad day & finally get to start our Christmas at about 10pm last night...

now to the good stuff! finally was able to open the W.E. package from DEL65. packed away neatly inside a priority mail box was the following:

12" ford parts sign
hot august nights hat
travel bag (the mrs already claimed this)
cool diecast 64 coupe
50th anniv mercury pin
rat fink key chain
Disney cars luggage tag (mrs claimed this too!)
MSD keyring/i.d. badge neck loop (our youngest claimed this for his work i.d.)
cool car show poster (will get hung in the shop with the ford sign)
2014 calendar magnet (I use these to hang notes in the shop on the metal cabinet)
car parts; various plug wire seperators & a new manual brake pedal pad with stainless trim ring
local events newspaper from modesto
also included was a vintage firestone tire ashtray! I don't think I've ever mentioned it here, but I collect those, so was a REALLY great addition!

just want to say THANKS! to John (DEL65) for all the cool stuff!
also THANKS! to Craig for organizing this again this year!

It's about time I report on what I received from BobV, aka Cloney. This was a 3 part gift, as the letter indicates:

index.php

I am indeed preparing to celebrate my 50th shortly right before the Mustang's 50th. I love the oversized anniversary mug:

index.php

While I don't have a basement (concrete slab foundation), this book should help with the new shed I plan to build in the coming new year:

index.php

Finally, something that certainly wouldn't be a white elephant in the hands of a first generation owner:

index.php

Thanks, Bob, for a very well thought out gift, and thanks Craig for continuing to be the custodian of this tradition.

Attachments

• WhiteElephant1.JPG
    WhiteElephant1.JPG
    152.3 KB · Views: 103
  • WhiteElephant2.JPG
    WhiteElephant2.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 103
  • WhiteElephant3.JPG
    WhiteElephant3.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 103
  • WhiteElephant4.JPG
    WhiteElephant4.JPG
    329.1 KB · Views: 105
Here is the WE gift contents from Fordude, thanks TIM. Even sent a Frisbee for our pooch Maggie

Attachments

• DSCN0125.JPG
    DSCN0125.JPG
    234.1 KB · Views: 25
@SELLERSRODSHOP. Glad to hear you're feeling better and that the WE swag will be put to good use.

Got a bill of sale in my stocking for a new tire changer. My old one will only do 16 inch and less. They del'd it today. Already dismounted five tires trying it out.
Oh yea, bought all the family gifts from Shelby Parts back in Nov. Still not here.

Woohoo! Got back from Mexico this afternoon and immediately opened my WE gift. Score, the 50th Anniversary truck, trailer, and cars! So very cool! Thanks, MachIMark!

"Laurie S." said:
Woohoo! Got back from Mexico this afternoon and immediately opened my WE gift. Score, the 50th Anniversary truck, trailer, and cars! So very cool! Thanks, MachIMark!

And you didnt have to go to Wally's to get it (I did though . . . :rr) glad you like it, Laurie. Merry Christmas !!

Back