• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WOW--did I score or what--W.E. gifts pic --What did you get?

"guruatbol" said:
That hub cap started on the other forum as a WE gift.

Sure is getting around.

Mel
It sounds like the hubcap has made the same journey as a lot of us.

Finally got around to open my gift!!! Thanks Fst Blk!!! I needed some shrink tubing, so that going into use right away. :thum

2013-12-28103002.jpg

Attachments

• 2013-12-28 10.30.02.jpg
    2013-12-28 10.30.02.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 74
"KBMWRS" said:
I got sick on Christmas. Still am. :rant :bomb :barf

you must have drank out of the same toilet I did... I'm feeling better, Christmas is rescheduled for tomorrow, so will be opening mine then. :hide

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
"KBMWRS" said:

you must have drank out of the same toilet I did... I'm feeling better, Christmas is rescheduled for tomorrow, so will be opening mine then. :hide
Knock on wood I have not had the "flu" for a few years--I used to never get a flu shot, I know there are numerous strains and types but after the heart surgery my doctor insists I get one---it is spreading around me and I have been lucky so far! sounds like most of those on here are on the road to recovery.

"Flysure1" said:
"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
"KBMWRS" said:

Knock on wood I have not had the "flu" for a few years--I used to never get a flu shot, I know there are numerous strains and types but after the heart surgery my doctor insists I get one---it is spreading around me and I have been lucky so far! sounds like most of those on here are on the road to recovery.

been 4 yrs since my last bout of flu. ironically, that was also the last time I took a flu shot. took the shot then got the flu a month later. they must have guessed wrong that year. I just rarely get sick since I stay at home all the time.

"David67" said:
Finally got around to open my gift!!! Thanks Fst Blk!!! I needed some shrink tubing, so that going into use right away. :thum

2013-12-28103002.jpg

Glad you liked it.

Bill

Got my W.E. gift from Scedd (Steve) yesterday afternoon all the way from
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XfR9iY5y94s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
http://youtu.be/XfR9iY5y94s
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/XfR9iY5y94s?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/XfR9iY5y94s?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Forgot to get on the forum yesterday and post up about it. Sorry about that Steve.

Great assortment of car magazines (my son is already waiting in line to read the magazines), a nice card and a chance at winning a cool 30M in the lotto, I'll be waiting for that life changing call from you Steve, Thanks a bunch.

Can't figure out why the picture posted sideways or how to embed the video correctly.

&quot;tarafied1&quot; said:
I would love those magazines if I could read Australian... :hmm

you have enough trouble with regular English outside of Kentucky, you don't even want to attempt Aussie... :chair

Ted, I know it goes against the grain of the white elephant, but as its such a big deal to send things from Australia to the USA, I wanted my WE gift to be useful.
Then again, if the lotto ticket loses the useless part will be fulfilled.
These Aussie mags should help expand your sons knowledge of the world of muscle cars (Jap Crap excluded).
Cheers, Steve

Sent from my RM-821_apac_australia_new_zealand_218 using Tapatalk

Craig, fair dinkum cobber, even though these are a bonzer read at the billabong with ya jumbuck, you can always get away with reading them like that famous American magazine and just look at the pictures.
Cheers Big Ears,
Steve

&quot;scedd&quot; said:
Craig, fair dinkum cobber, even though these are a bonzer read at the billabong with ya jumbuck, you can always get away with reading them like that famous American magazine and just look at the pictures.
Cheers Big Ears,
Steve

Christ...I even turned it upside down and I still can't understand this

index.php

Attachments

• upside.jpg
    upside.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 81
&quot;dodgestang&quot; said:
&quot;scedd&quot; said:
Cheers Big Ears,
Steve

Christ...I even turned it upside down and I still can't understand this

index.php
My brother was married to a "Aussie" from Perth for a few years, I never anything like that come out of her.---she did call me a f---in wanker several times!

Back