• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Holiday gift exchange program 2010

Today I received a package from my WE giver. Keeping it out in the garage until it quit moving.

"cmayna" said:
Today I received a package from my WE giver. Keeping it out in the garage until it quit moving.

Even in Menlo Park there's laws about keeping a KAT in the Garage

Sent mine out yesterday...in "odd" shaped packaging. :roll
Went to Texas........ :pbj
I heard the guy has a Mustang of some sort.

Just got the call from the Mrs. Your elephant thing is here and leaking.
It's from somebody named Uncle Vinny.
Uh oh

403px-eight_heads_in_a_duffel_bag.jpg

Got mine today from Jeremy 70Fastback... the boy just had to open it and I can't deny my curiosity either. Anyhow... some pics
Picture001.jpg

At first, I thought, he sent me a box of texas toast :wtf Then I opened it on up. A mother's powerball, a 427 Cammer engine model, a Marti's Mustang book, a license plate light (I think????), and my favorite...
Picture002.jpg

My wife already confiscated them and put them in her purse along with my other set :nut

Thanks Jeremy...
Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
My WE gift arrived today from RapidRabit in Wisconsin. Thanks a bunch. :yah

It does not smell, tick, or leak fluids. I'll use all my willpower to keep from opening it. :confu

Got my stuff today from Fixer 1497! Got me a jackpot full of stuff!
24622184037_large.jpg

24622184042_large.jpg

Got this note with it as well. Hmmm. This part got me stumped, but I persevered, I think!

24622184038_large.jpg

A cup from Fuzzy's Taco Shop, a book of the Darwin Awards.

24622184039_large.jpg

The mystery part.............................. I think it is a Blower Motor Regulator for a BMW E46 E39 Series. :thu

24622184040_large.jpg

A gently used 1968 gas cap!

24622184041_large.jpg

A thermostat housing, some AutoMeter stickers and some beautiful brand new bumper guards.
The Bumper guards on my car in in need of replacement so these will definitely come in handy! :yah

Thanks Dave for the great box of gifts!

I think the Darwin book will go to work with me and live on my desk. I'm sure I have a few candidates working for me that might enjoy it!

"Kats66Pny" said:
I slack. I haven't sent mine out yet. Been busy with packing, moving, and a mustang with no brakes. I finally figured out what I'm gonna give him and if the person doesn't laugh their butt off... well they can bite me.

Kat,

For your first White Elephant gift exchange.... I have to hand it to you as you did VERY well! I'm still LMAO. When the box arrived today and I read the return address, I have to admit that the first thing that came to my mind was....

"Body paint impression of her breasts?"

I opened the box in the LR with the family anxiously waiting and watching. After their laugh from last year's gift from AtlantaSteve... an excercise parachute ala Nick's youtube video... they were primed for another laugh and you certainly delivered.

004-31.jpg

Starting at the oversize coffee mug and working clockwise.

1. AWESOME freaking coffee mug!

2. An authentic Shelby collector toy car that matches the paint scheme of my '66. Outstanding!!!!

And here's where it starts to get REALLY FUNNY!

3. A box of candies called "BORN GAY"! Notice that they "Last a Lifetime", are "Non-Greasy", "Slip Right Out Of The Closet" and have a "Net Length Of 6 Inches". The flip-side of the package explains that "Some people just have to be dragged out of the closet. They kick and scream and protest the obvious. You want to just scream "but you're wearing a pink and lime green shirt, you listen to "Babs" and you hum show tunes!" Slip them some BORN GAY and they will slip right out of the closet and face the reality of their homosexuality!"

LMAO! I've got a few office co-workers that are going to be getting some candy real soon!

4. An awesome naked lady shot glass! Yes, this will get used OFTEN!!!!!

Let's get back to item 3 before we move on to the last item. Notice in the close-up picture that there are two guys on the package in a rather un-manly arrangement where the guy in the back is leaning over and hugging the guy in front.... Even after close scrutiny, I could swear that this is a picture of Sluggo (front) and Jeremy (rear). Coincidence? Probably.... ROTFLMAO

005-32.jpg

5. Okay slackers, ALL of your WE gifts suck and I got the BEST WE gift.... EVER! It needs no explanation, but for dramatic effect, scroll down!

006-28.jpg

"beach pony" said:
24622184039_large.jpg

The mystery part.............................. I think it is a Blower Motor Regulator for a BMW E46 E39 Series. :thu

Correct. It came out of my E53 X5. A real pita to change out too.

"cmayna" said:
All I can say is, next year, I'm going to make sure Kat is my giver!!!!!

Personally I'm a bit dissapointed......................... Just too evenly matched pair................ I so hoped they would of been
Natural :yah

"daveSanborn" said:
Let's get back to item 3 before we move on to the last item. Notice in the close-up picture that there are two guys on the package in a rather un-manly arrangement where the guy in the back is leaning over and hugging the guy in front.... Even after close scrutiny, I could swear that this is a picture of Sluggo (front) and Jeremy (rear). Coincidence? Probably.... ROTFLMAO

005-32.jpg

BS! Do you not remember this little jewel...?
26_05_08_09_5_31_48.jpg

It's Steve-O!

...oh, and that other picture... :thu better frame that thing!

you are insane, Dave. Kat's impressions (dental term) are excellent.

You need the shot glass near the pole.

Well Kat, that's all we need. Now that you have given Dave the idea of painting and Gays, one can only imagine what he will make a painting with. :hide

"KBMWRS" said:
Well Kat, that's all we need. Now that you have given Dave the idea of painting and Gays, one can only imagine what he will make a painting with. :hide

I will have to watch this thread closely to make sure Dave will be eligible to attend MBB IV :roll

Back